PDA

View Full Version : Macro Palette for Weapons

RamenEater
Nov 2, 2006, 05:30 AM
I dunno why but I dont see people taking full advantage of this option in the game. People always just stick to one weapon through out the whole fight.

I've got a sword and knuckles, i switch to sword whenever a new wave of enemies come out, i tag them with PA smash and then swtich to knuckles to pick them off. It's really easy to switch, i dont know why people dont do this.

Miller
Nov 2, 2006, 05:35 AM
I do the same, if I'm up against many mob i'll tag them all with my mechgun and then either finish them off with my dualies or my rifle. If i'm leveling a PA though I'll just stick with said weapion till it's pp has deminished which is quite fast with my Mech.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 2, 2006, 05:51 AM
im sure forces will use the weapon swich alot since they are dependant on them for techs.

i wish on the pc version you could just hit a key and swich to said slot isntead of going thru the whole

open menu - select right menu (weapon or item) - select item deal, it would be faster/easiser.

Neleh
Nov 2, 2006, 06:21 AM
Yes, I'm a force and I sometimes wish there were more spaces in the palette, that's just me being greedy and wanting to maximise my PP and damage percentage though. Its nice to be able to switch through weapons so easily.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neleh on 2006-11-02 03:22 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 2, 2006, 06:28 AM
the old system was just as easy, infact it was the same thing, but not limited to only a few slots. :/

You had a quick menu with all your techs that you could customize (had j&z at the bottom for quick access and the attack techs at the top, then tab over for your item menu, then tab over again for your weapons.

all they did was limit the old system, nothing is new here.