PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I grind

Marduk
Nov 2, 2006, 08:55 AM
I searched the forums and I havent seen a similar situation.

So, heres my deal I have my grinders, my weopon unequiped and I'm on the right planet. I know all of this because I have grinded this weopon already. problem is it wont let me grind. when it says to choose my item nothing shows up though my grinders are in my inventory. Any thoughts? This happen to anybody?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 08:59 AM
Are you using the same rank of grinder for the weapon?

Such as a B rank weapon only works with B rank grinders and above.

Can't use a C grinder(or any lower one) on a B weapon for instance. But a B grinder can be used for both B and C weapons it states in the description.

Marduk
Nov 2, 2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah I have the same grinder that I used to grind it the first time. After the first grind do I then need a grinder base c+1?

Disastorm
Nov 2, 2006, 09:22 AM
you have the synth the grinder. Grinder bases dont work.

Grr
Nov 2, 2006, 09:24 AM
This question comes up ALOT.. you have the base , the thing you found on the ground. those do not grind weapons. you have to buy a board from a synthsis shop (500 for 5 C classes or 1000 for 5 B classes) you take the bases and put them into the board , and out pops a random numbered actualg grinder (+1-10).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 09:31 AM
Grinder Base C -> Grinder Board C -> Grinder C+1 to C+10 -> Weapon upgrade grind shop.

Marduk
Nov 2, 2006, 09:32 AM
Im an idiot sorry guys. I should have thought of that now can I get these boards at any old shop?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 09:34 AM
Guardian Colony Shopping mall synthesis shop, on level 2.

No worries, I don't think anyone here had put you down about it.