PDA

View Full Version : Asocial players

2DMention
Nov 2, 2006, 10:25 AM
Whenever I'm in a party, I notice people are all business. I remember people being much more friendly in DC PSO.

Best party I was in was last night - 2 rng, 2 hunters, 2 forces. We did Sleeping Giants over and over and got S rank every time. We BS'd the whole time and had tons of fun.

RoninJoku
Nov 2, 2006, 10:29 AM
Yea, just wait until the initial "grind" dies down. Right now, so many people are indeed all business. But I'm sure they will either calm down after a while or they will be weeded out when they are finished with the game. Best thing to do is find a good group of people you like to play with and just try to play with them.

Polenicus
Nov 2, 2006, 10:39 AM
I'd honestly love to find a regular group. I've got a couple of friends who got me into the game, but we haven't been able to get together much this week. I solo a lot to grind out meseta and get my Photon Arts up, but I wouldn't mind some friends to go kill De Ragan or try some of the other zones.

Nagidar
Nov 2, 2006, 11:09 AM
Most people are grinding right now in preperation for the upcoming content, Expert Classes, new weapons and items and so forth. It will die down in due time.

Lorsavasus
Nov 2, 2006, 11:28 AM
I think it's the new "GOGOGO" pacing of the game. It's simply different than PSO's.

People have to start initiating conversation themselves, otherwise I'm unsure that this will ever change. Usually it just takes one person to remind the rest.