PDA

View Full Version : Am I going crazy?

ParkPlace
Nov 2, 2006, 10:45 AM
This happened twice already...

After synthesizing double handgun, I took it out and put it in my inventory. When I check my inventory, the weapon wasn't there. Same thing happened with "insert board". Is this happened to you? Is this a glitch or maybe it's me.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Hajile
Nov 2, 2006, 10:47 AM
Maybe you put it back into PM storage by accident ? I don't really know , could be some kind of lag glitch I guess. ;d

Zabot
Nov 2, 2006, 10:50 AM
nope, happend to me too, what heppened to me was it said it failed and i was like OMG YAY, it probably failed and gave you either a monomate, dimate, or trimate.

its shitty i know but hey man, good luck with that in the future.

Cahill
Nov 2, 2006, 10:59 AM
I lost a number of 1->2 star 2->3 star etc. ores from storage last night (were in storage for two days). Had em when I logged in as a friend and I were discussing them so I checked to see which one's I had purchased. Before I logged off I wanted to see what was needed to synth a couple weapons and I happened to notice they were all gone. Not sure if anything else was/is missing. It'd be tough to tell unless I was specifically looking for something.

Zabot
Nov 2, 2006, 11:01 AM
something i do is put most of my items in my common storage box. so that any character can have easy excess. dunno if that would help, but i havent had any problems yet. I suggest you try it.

Peace Guys

ParkPlace
Nov 2, 2006, 11:03 AM
Exactly, last night I bought Grinder C to synthesize grinder base c. I did "insert board" to insert Grinder C, and it was gone. I search PM storage, my inventory, and access box. I wasn't able to find the item. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 11:12 AM
Insert board puts it into your PM's Synthesize menu to use to synthesize that item.

If all boards are full, up to 32 max, your PM asks you if you want to erase one permanently to replace it with the new board.

kouran
Nov 2, 2006, 11:14 AM
Something like this happend to me with my Dual Slasher. I didn't know how to search player shops so I had been buying ingrediants from NPCs which was kind of expensive, failed my first two attempts but my third was a success. I got the messege the synth succeded however it wasn't in my inventory nor my storage. I was a little upset and checked my inventory a few more times and about 2 or 3 minutes later, bam it was there. I guess it was maybe lag on my end or something. Check your inventory again just to be certain after synthing.

ParkPlace
Nov 2, 2006, 11:14 AM
Yes, and the item wasn't in the synthesize section when I was going to synthesize grinder base c.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 2, 2006, 11:22 AM
something like this happens to me. I check my stash between missions and i'll have x amount of a mat. I go to my room afterwards to place in PM storage and I have less than I did while at the mission outpost. thought it was just me....weird.