PDA

View Full Version : First Real Boss Fight: I got nearly owned?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 2, 2006, 10:58 AM
With no spoilers, I found the game (playing offline mode) harder than former PSO's the weapon combo's timing is abit odd and things like swords swing really really slow. I am in chapter 2 (well 3 now) so I should be used to it by then.

So I was at the first real boss fight, me and my 2npc's and wow this guy killed both of them and made me eat alot of monomates... Did I just suck or is it that hard?

I cant seem to controll my npcs on when they atack or run away, I cant heal them and this guy did massive dmg and a AOE move constantly.

Just want some tips/advice and feedback.

There is no way to heal your NPC's or control them right (this early in the game, I think later resta or a star atomizer would work)

Sigma_GenX
Nov 2, 2006, 11:28 AM
If i remember right, the second boss was the De ragan. It wasn't to difficult of a fight as long as you make sure when to keep your distance. For example, when the De Ragan is in the air, I found that keeping to the side of him and using first person view with the hand gun worked well. When he lands, make sure to move in for some strikes ( towards the neck and head if you can, those are the weak points), but make sure your not in its way when it begins to move, or you will take damage from being kicked. When the De Ragan uses the fire breath thing, keep to the back, (Behind the neck) and pelt him with more hand gun fire. It ends quick enough as long as your consistant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sigma_GenX on 2006-11-02 08:29 ]</font>