PDA

View Full Version : Human: Need help, please read this!

Kenshin_
Nov 2, 2006, 11:20 AM
Hi all!
I'm an italian fan of PSU! I was playing jp version till today, when my account fade off... T_T

I already had us version, but I cound'nt make a GL so far. I always get the following error:

192: This transaction has been flagged as having a high risk and has therefore been rejected. This type of rejection is generally caused by incomplete of incorrect information, and so the first step should be to retry your purchase ensuring that you enter completely accurate information. If the problem persists, please contact customer services.

I have used a real US adress, but my real name and surname in order to use my cc. But no way! Is there a way (btw, my cc is VISA) or should I have to wait till EU release????
Please help me I wanna go onlineeeeeee!!! XD

JaiBlue
Nov 2, 2006, 11:27 AM
I would say just wait, but then again no one ever listens to me, and even if they did theres always at least 1 person here who contradicts my advice. So no matter what I say it's still your decision.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-02 08:28 ]</font>

Kenshin_
Nov 2, 2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah I know, but right now waiting is really hard! And since my jp account expired I'd had to renew it using netcash, but I'll prefer playing with us to grew up my real char. Please do you know any way I can go on?