PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Questions 101 (Miscellaneous)

Lastat27
Nov 2, 2006, 12:34 PM
Wasabi! I'm a level 32 CAST, 8 Ranger, 45 PM, and I have a bunch of miscellaneous questions that have been building up.

1. El-photons and Im-photons decrease the success rate of synthesis results to about 25%. What is the purpose of these photons? Does your item increase in stats / quality if it works? Or are these photons just garbage when not used in boards that require them?

2. Is your shop still open when you are offline? Or must you be logged in for people to purchase things?

3. If you put a password / lock on the door to your shop must people know this password to enter your shop? Or does this just keep them out of your bedroom area.

4. You have a level 80+ Partner Machine. You invite her into your party and enter a mission. Is your shop now closed because she is in the mission with you? Or is she in two places at once?

5. What are the stats of Cresline and Gigaline armor? The item database here has no info. I have the materials to synth only one for personal use, and at 60,000 meseta a pop it's something you only want to do once (for now.) (Item database has no info)

6. I bought a player crafted Vullseye (Rifle) for 18,000 meseta. However it says it's a GRM model and not Kubara. Can I still upgrade it?

Thank you,

~Lastat~

SephYuyX
Nov 2, 2006, 12:57 PM
1) You gain an element for your weapon.
2) Yes, always, regardless.
3) Your shop/house is its own 'universe' it can be seen anywhere.
4) Bedroom only
5) Hmm dunno, good question..
6) http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Armors
7) You can upgrade at the GRM specific shop.

Lastat27
Nov 2, 2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks for all the answers! Just two things:

1. The El and Im photons have "no elemental attribute." They are like a regular Photon but decrease your success rate by 20-40%.

6. "Internal Server Error" page cannot be displayed.

SephYuyX
Nov 2, 2006, 01:05 PM
Err, totally misread that then. They have no element attribute, correct, but most all weapons demand some sort of photon, so if you dont want an elemental weapon, you would use those.

Refresh a few times and wait, it will pop up.

Cahill
Nov 2, 2006, 01:08 PM
I seem to recall reading that the El and IM photons are for synthing the weapons that call for them. If it's decreasing your odds you're using them on the wrong type (ie should be using the elemental photons like on hunter weapons.) I'm sure someone will clarify/correct me.

Valatar
Nov 2, 2006, 01:08 PM
Ranged weapons and wands use those two photon types. Putting them in a melee weapon or armor does nothing more than decrease the chance of success.

Alisha
Nov 2, 2006, 01:09 PM
i think el and im photons can increase or decrese the weapon result you recieve. for example one time when i synthed a twin brand with one of those photons it came out a twin saber instead....

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 01:29 PM
3. if you put a pass one no one can get into your room, or your shop. Ive been trying to go to one for a day now but It Has a password =/.