PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed this?

Phalynx
Nov 2, 2006, 01:05 PM
Well it seems as if when I lvl, depending on my class, I seem to get stats for that class. So either it was a coincidence when I looked or it really is true. In which case it would be a way to kinda tailor your stats the way you like to. Correct me if im wrong though, just an observation id like confirmed. Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alisha
Nov 2, 2006, 01:06 PM
i noticed this too when my cast was a ranger she was getting like 5-6 ata per level then when i changed to hunter it rarely breaks 2 ata.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 01:09 PM
From what I guess, you actually have an average of stats which you never really see. As you level, you level up your true stats based on your race. However, your chosen Class sort of acts a multiplier of your true stats. However, those multipliers go up as you increase Class levels, too. That's what I believe is going on.

So I think if you were a Force for 20 levels and then switch to Hunter at Class level 1, it will probably be no real difference than if you were a Ranger for 20 levels and then switched to a Hunter at Class level 1 (still being character level 20).

Now if, in the future, this theory is proven wrong by experimentation, that can really add extra complexity to raising a character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-02 10:10 ]</font>