PDA

View Full Version : best way to dispatch grina bete's?

Alisha
Nov 2, 2006, 01:40 PM
ok i currently have 4 SUV units if i can s-rank endrum underground i can get the 5th i have the stage down but at the end theres 5 grina bete's. the first two are easy but the next group of 3 are all lvl 50. my cast hunter is level 50 as well but i frequently get served by them multiple times and they have massive hp and defence so i cant kill them fast enough. any tips on killing them faster.

Alisha
Nov 5, 2006, 01:27 PM
this is what happens when everyone is playing online except me. nobody knows what the hell a grina bete is lol.

DMC_Dante
Nov 5, 2006, 01:29 PM
Lol oh it is so true, I'm like what the hell how'd she get updates before everyone else haha

Tystys
Nov 5, 2006, 01:31 PM
Those are the three robots you fight in Chapter 6, am I correct? I found focusing on the machine gunning one first was a great strategy. Those machine gun shots are extremely annoying. Than focus on the sword wielding bastard, but be careful because that mofo(as you probably already know) takes alot more damage out of you than the other 2 do, and I've found that using PA's on him is really a bit of a task. Once you get the sword wielder down, just focus your attention on the rocket wielder. Probably the easiest out of them(for me), mainly because of the fact that once you get up close and personal, his only really lethal attack is when he aims in the air and pours flak fire like shells on you.

I'm sorry if that doesn't help at all, lol. I'm only basing my knowledge on Story Mode, not Extra, D:.

AC9breaker
Nov 5, 2006, 01:35 PM
The answer is simple young padwoun...

LRN 2 PLY!

Alisha
Nov 5, 2006, 01:36 PM
yeah its those robots i think the main reason im having trouble is because cast evp is horridly horrible so she gets raped hard by the machine gun fire. also the ones you fight in story mode are way easier because they are about the same level as you. but in the free mission the required level is lvl 35 and the trio of grina bete's are lvl 50.

AC9breaker
Nov 5, 2006, 01:53 PM
I seriously can't imagine how your having a hard time dealing with them if your the same level. Especially if you can do the first two that spawn. Yeah their attacks hit hard but they have a such a simple attack pattern. I suspect your just blindly rushing into them with your sword out or just standing there in one spot trying to shoot or cast techs. The thing about those guys is that you gotta hit and move. Approach one from behind pull off a combo and quickly get out before the other guys re-target you. Repeat said steps on another one of the Grina beats and you should, continually following this pattern intill they're all done. You should be able to take them down like this. Don't just stand there trying to kill one while the others get potshots on you. You should know better then this! I'm totally dissapointed in you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Tystys
Nov 5, 2006, 01:57 PM
But that's the problem, Alisha already stated that the ones that are your same level are in story mode only, not Extra Mode.

AC9breaker
Nov 5, 2006, 01:59 PM
haha, my bad. I have a hard time reading her post since she doesn't punctuate or anything.