PDA

View Full Version : You cant remove baords from your PM?

Orin654
Nov 2, 2006, 02:05 PM
My gigaline board, all waiting to be transferd to my other character with a DEF PM is stuck im my main characters PM. WTF sega http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mystil
Nov 2, 2006, 02:12 PM
LOL naw man I'm sure you can remove them, otherwise there would be no point to being able to find other boards. Just check up on the available options, it removal should be there.

Chris28
Nov 2, 2006, 02:13 PM
i've heard when you have a max of 32 boards, when you try to put another one in, you can swap it with one that is already in there.

Jaylix
Nov 2, 2006, 02:14 PM
You can't. You can only drain a board of all it's uses, or over-write one already inserted.

Cahill
Nov 2, 2006, 02:15 PM
You can not remove boards. If you fill your PM up you have to synth something to use up a board, or overwrite one.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, but you lose the board you swap it out for. So the main thing to remember is, that inserting a board is a commitment for that PM to synth that board until it's either run out of synths (where it disappears), or (if you have 32 boards in there) you replace the board with another board (which it also disappears).

Mikaga
Nov 2, 2006, 02:18 PM
It kinda sucks because you can't see half the details about the synth until you insert it.

I guess this is where resources such as PSUpedia will shine.

Mystil
Nov 2, 2006, 02:18 PM
Oh shit. That means I'm stuck with this twin gun making board ><.

OWNED.

But oh well, I have like 10 other boards.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 02:34 PM
Im guessing they did this so you cant buy a rare board, make the wep, Take it out and Sell it in your store for full price, even though its been used.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 02:35 PM
That's my guess. However, I do anticipate that there are even more bugs to exploit from it, if they were to allow board removals.

Talin
Nov 2, 2006, 02:40 PM
As mentioned above, you cannot remove boards. You either synthesize until the production capacity expires (depends on the board) or you insert a board when your PM is at maximum capacity and overwrite (READ: DELETE) an existing board.

Right now it isn't that big of a deal, as most of the boards I've found are duplicates or not that useful. However, as the number of boards in the game increase (especially rare ones), I can see your PM filling up quickly and having to keep many boards in storage instead of in the actual synthesis area).

Remember, you can still STORE boards until you are ready to put them to use.

Kaply
Nov 2, 2006, 02:57 PM
The main issue is when you find a rare board but have no information about what's needed for it. Thus you put it into the pm to find out whether or not you can make it only to find out that some of the items are either rare or something you've never heard of. These kind of boards can start piling up and it would be wasteful to overwrite one.

Scallop
Nov 2, 2006, 03:07 PM
They should fix this.

Jaylix
Nov 2, 2006, 03:28 PM
"Working as intended." Nothing to fix.

SonicTMP
Nov 2, 2006, 03:54 PM
This would be something we need entered into the database. A full listing of what every board takes to make would help alot of people.

Lnin0
Nov 2, 2006, 03:54 PM
On 2006-11-02 12:28, Jaylix wrote:
"Working as intended." Nothing to fix.

I agree. Boards would be so exploited if they could be removed. That or the system would have to track number of uses for every single board floating around the world and even then I am sure someone would find a way to glitch it to their advantage.

Surely an online database will pop up if it doesn't already exist listing ingredients.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lnin0 on 2006-11-02 12:57 ]</font>