PDA

View Full Version : Only way to store your items is go back to your room?

ParkPlace
Nov 2, 2006, 03:37 PM
I was wondering if there is a way to store your items without canceling your mission by visiting your room, this wasn't the case in PSO.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 03:38 PM
Nope. That's the only way I know of.

Dhylec
Nov 2, 2006, 03:39 PM
Your PM holds your items, so unless you can access it from elsewhere, Your Room is the place.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 03:40 PM
The same goes for the storage cabinet (which all your account's characters have access to).

Lnin0
Nov 2, 2006, 04:10 PM
You can store 60 different items on your body and a varied number of each of those items.

That is quite a bit of storage if you ask me - too much when you consider 10 two handed axes count the same as 10 rice cakes. I wish Sega had done it by weight and the amount of stuff you could carry at any given time was based on a stamina stat or something. This would be partially determined by race but something you could buff with add ons as well.

Anyway, visit your room once in a while or sell off junk to the field vendors - they give you the same price as any NPC vendor in the city. If you are just grinding to horde supplies for your store then part of that business is making trips to your room to unload.

Once your PM is able to travel with you won't you be able to store items in it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lnin0 on 2006-11-02 13:11 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 04:11 PM
Can't say for sure online, but offline you can definitely still store items in it. You just can't store items in it while you are out in the field with it. It basically only allows those functions once you get back.