MayLee
Nov 2, 2006, 04:33 PM
You mean there is Megid now?:O

Carnage781
Nov 2, 2006, 04:42 PM
In linear line s rank,, not yet

SonicTMP
Nov 2, 2006, 04:44 PM
dark resistance armor will be your friend.

Carnage781
Nov 2, 2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Itsuki
Nov 3, 2006, 01:18 AM
Dark resistance armor doesn't stop the megid UNLESS you have so much tech resistance that megid does not deal damage. And I say unless because we do have a couple english speaking players that solo linear line S by making megid deal no damage. Theres a 6 star tenora armor that you can buy from the shop for 94k, it has 24% dark resistance. Combine that with a MST boosting unit and if you're a fortecher of decent level, you can take 0 damage from megid.

BUT, the megid really isn't that bad if you have a couple rangers a long with you. 2 rangers with plasma weapons makes linear line s a pushover. Like a 7 minute long massacre where nobody really takes any damage.

Flunky
Nov 3, 2006, 01:47 AM
The miniboss in the 'rainbow beast' mission also can use megid, for the record. I was taking Lou along on some old-fashioned farming, and the boss one-hit KOs her... took me a few seconds to get what was happening, especially since she's got more health and better armor than I do. Then I realized some of the spells I'm dodging are the classic purplish ball of doom.

Itsuki
Nov 3, 2006, 01:49 AM
That rainbow beast tends to fling the same thing at you that you fling at it. You were probably attacking it with a dark weapon (which makes sense of course since its holy elemental). At least as far as I know. But, it has other ways of one hitting you. It does that spin thing, that can be nasty.

Spellbinder
Nov 3, 2006, 01:50 AM
Fortecher + Dark armor = cake walk. I bought some 20% dark armor for about 15k meseta, and it was the best investment I've made in a while.