PDA

View Full Version : Me/HP Restore unit - Any opinions?

Remedy
Nov 2, 2006, 05:21 PM
So right now, I have an empty Extra slot, and I'm going back and forth between the 2 Sta unit and the Me/HP Restore unit. 2 Sta would be nice for a bit less status infliction, but as a female newman, I've already got 12, which is 2 more than males. I don't get statuses THAT often, and I'm curious what the Me/HP Restore is like to see if it's worth the 10k or if I should just use the 5k Sta booster.

Any thoughts?

Ether
Nov 2, 2006, 05:22 PM
You're a force? Don't get the HP unit, you have resta for that

Remedy
Nov 2, 2006, 05:24 PM
Well right, but it'd be nice to have the unit taking care of little minor hits so I don't have to waste PP on Resta and can instead put it towards nuking.

Example: I kill a room of mobs in Sleeping Warriors C. I head towards the next room, and it takes, let's say, 15 seconds to get there. If I took, let's say, 45 damage in the last room, how much of that would be gone due to Me/HP Restore?

It's a PP conservation issue for soloing, mostly.

Ether
Nov 2, 2006, 05:27 PM
It restores 1/100th of your HP per tic, so you'd probably get 5 HP a tic, unless your HP is under 500, then you'd get 4. Personally I never found it useful as a force, but excelent for a solo hunter since they take less damage per hit, and have a higher HP pool to power the unit

Remedy
Nov 2, 2006, 05:37 PM
1% per tick, eh? Yeah, doesn't sound that terribly great. Oh well, thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif