PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Weps

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 05:39 PM
Has Anyone had any luck selling any? I have 2 durandals for sale and i thought my 17k asking price was low since I see them all the time 20k to 22k. Is there just not a market for these?

Angelraziel
Nov 2, 2006, 05:42 PM
that 17k price WAS nice, but now more people have higher PMs so make their own shit. the market has crashed 5*s go for as cheap as 10k now bro

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 05:43 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif poop. lol

Diablohead
Nov 2, 2006, 05:51 PM
10k? isn't the board like 9k to buy?

Oh wait, I guess it gives 5 uses, not used one yet.

Ether
Nov 2, 2006, 05:54 PM
They only give 3 uses, same as 4* weapons

Nani-chan
Nov 2, 2006, 05:55 PM
Thought it was 3 uses.
My PM is only around lvl 57 and it has a 72% chance to make vullseye.. I'm hoping it gets closer to 90% when it's complete.. In any case yes.. High PM users may mess up the market for lower PM users if it only costs about 5k to make these weapons.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 06:01 PM
Yes its three uses... My pm only had 58% percent to make durandels I tried 3 times and got 2... not to bad, but i have 2 luck. On the other hand I tried to make 3 caliburs and got 1.

Sev
Nov 2, 2006, 06:04 PM
I bought my first 5* for 4.5k. I think the guy just wanted to get rid of it, or maybe didn't know the value of the item. I'd say that 10k is about right though. From what I've been seeing with other weapons, they normal selling price is just a little over what you pay for the board. I mean, of course I wouldn't mind selling one for higher, but I wouldn't mind buying one for lower either. It's gonna go one way or another, so I'd say 10k. It just sounds right to me, even though your chance of sucess is low for some of us. I have about a 72% chance of synthing my Rivetacle's with regular photons. I have luck today as well, so I'm stickin with that. Otherwise it's like 60%, around that neighborhood.

I guess I'll say goodbye to my elemental synthing until my PM gets a bit higher. Oh well.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 06:05 PM
Bleh screw trying to be a merchant. Its not worth it lol. Then when you do make money someone will come out with a dupe trick and Mess up the whole economy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Flunky
Nov 2, 2006, 06:06 PM
In my opinion, the difference between 5 star and 4 star weapons isn't even really worth it. On the single-handed daggers I've used, the difference is about 30 ATP- it may sound like a fair amount, but it's really the difference between about 470 ATP and 500 ATP- not too much. Since I had the materials on hand I figured I've give making 'em a few shots, but I wouldn't go out and buy a 5-star weapon unless somebody took the risk to grind it up real good.

Perhaps the difference between 4 star and 5 star weapons is more pronounced for rifles, large swords and the like, though... all I know is that for daggers and knuckles it's not too big.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 06:09 PM
WOW lol, just went to my shop to lower my prices and ... A durandal is gone for 16k. D=

RamenEater
Nov 2, 2006, 06:24 PM
So 5 star weapons are only synthed and cannot be store bought? And to synth them you hav eto find the board drops during fights?

Nani-chan
Nov 2, 2006, 06:29 PM
Well the lower B rank weapon can be bought at GRM, Youhmei for 8,600. While the higher B rank weapon has to be synthed. For GRM rifles this is (lower) Shooter and (higher) Vullseye.

Both of these weapons boards are sold at the synth shop in Parum. Think the Shooter board is around 5k and the Vulleye board around 9.8k.. really am to busy to confirm exact price. (sorry)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-02 15:31 ]</font>

Sev
Nov 2, 2006, 06:31 PM
You can buy 5* boards on the respective planets synth shops. That's where I got mine.

Flunky I understand what you mean by the differences, but the small differences do help some. I'd like to grind my new Rivetacle when I get the chance, it's nice to have a bit more PP, ATP, and ATA on my weapon. I just wish I had my PM up higher, that way I would actually grind them with an element... Right now, it's not even worth trying, even with luck.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 06:46 PM
Anyone have a suggested price I should sell some assani-zashi Daggers I just synthed?

Sorenia
Nov 2, 2006, 10:05 PM
Well one thing you should know is a lot of rangers prefer the Youmei rifles because they are pretty much superior in every way after being grinded. Not to mention they look cooler. Seeing Vullseye's in shops makes me cry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Chris28
Nov 2, 2006, 10:07 PM
ill be on in a min. ill be at your shop. MaKaVeLi_X is the name of it?

ProfessorZ
Nov 2, 2006, 10:08 PM
You're pricing it right but you're selling the wrong type of weapon. Everyone and their mom sells hunter weapons. Whenever I put a b rank ranger weapon I make in my shop its bought within 30 minutes. The hunter weapon market is common and all over the place

BlackShad0ws
Nov 2, 2006, 10:38 PM
Tell you all the truth, in my experience with the 360 version of this, the difference is worth it. I do however make my own stuff, so in part it is much better, but for those who are worried about paying 16k for a durandal or other 5*, for god sakes if you need to think about it that hard then dont do it. it's your money and your game. I roll with 3 5* dual sabers right now and i can solo all the c's and a couple b level missions. i noticed a giant leap of difference when i grinded the 5*'s just 2 times. they cant be bought from stores, so why shouldnt they be a little more?

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 11:31 PM
Yes true professor, but most hunter weps are Not B rank 5 star that you see in stores. I see alot of C rank and a few 4 star B weps. Anyways what does one suggest I sell 2 pairs of assani-zashi Daggers. Im going to Give one pair to Sinow for 15k.

Sorenia
Nov 2, 2006, 11:55 PM
On 2006-11-02 20:31, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Yes true professor, but most hunter weps are Not B rank 5 star that you see in stores. I see alot of C rank and a few 4 star B weps.

I check a lot and I have never ever seen a 5 star Burza gun for sale. I've seen a Vullseye a few times but that's it.

In compairison I walk into shops looking for mats and constantly see entire lists of 5star melee weapons.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 11:56 PM
Wierd are you on 360 or pc/ps2? I Never see 5 Star Hunter Weps.

Ecstasy
Nov 3, 2006, 12:10 AM
I sale my 4 star Daggers for 7k:)

BlackShad0ws
Nov 4, 2006, 12:49 PM
i'm on the 360 and i sell 5* hunter weapons like mad. if you are interested send Black Shad0ws a friend request on live please

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 4, 2006, 12:52 PM
Ive Sold the ones i make but it does take some time. Im saving all my money from this for the next update, maybe ill be able to make some 7 star a ranks or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

segadrm10
Nov 4, 2006, 12:56 PM
anyone selling a 5* twin dagger? if u are tell me ill buy it. or a board.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 4, 2006, 12:57 PM
I have a Assino-zashi in my shop at the moment. Name is MaKaVeLi_X on psu. PC/ps2

segadrm10
Nov 4, 2006, 01:03 PM
ok good ill look at it in like 10 mins im doing a run right now ok.

segadrm10
Nov 4, 2006, 01:35 PM
im sorry but i found that the twin ripper has more attack power and this guy is selling it for 12k. but thank u.