PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAHHH!!!

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 06:29 PM
SEGA use your **** brain. I just died because of a cheap attack by a SEED (ground whip) at the Linear Line, but before I died I got a walking pannon. Sadly I lost 5 hours of playtime and the pannon because you don't get sent to the hospital like the old game when you die. At least you could keep your stuff in PSO. Again, SEGA use your **** brain, it's very easy to die when a SEED shoots out a fireball that hurts 3/4 your health and can trip you and keep hitting you when your down(ground whip). Anyway now that I got that out, does anyone have a pic of the walking pannon?

DarkShadowX
Nov 2, 2006, 06:31 PM
I don't have a pic of it, but Walking Pannon looks like a see-through Pannon that uhhhh walks in place.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 2, 2006, 06:32 PM
Why dont you get to keep the item?

Wallin
Nov 2, 2006, 06:32 PM
...WTH are you talking about? What does death and 5 hours of play time have to do with a walking pannon?

Also, if you know well enough that they shoot out fireballs and can stunlock you, why are you in their attack range? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sev
Nov 2, 2006, 06:33 PM
If you're playing offline... Why didn't you save?

If you're playing online... Just go back into the mission...

Nani-chan
Nov 2, 2006, 06:34 PM
yeah I didn't think death caused people to lose items. (thought only penalty was lowered mission points at end) O.o

DarkShadowX
Nov 2, 2006, 06:35 PM
you don't lose items if you die online, guy must've died Offline.

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 06:43 PM
Yes I died offline, I didn't save because I didn't think me, being 7 levels over the required level for the mission, would die.

And finally if you read the whole thing you'd know what death and 5 hours of gameplay would do with a walking pannon.

I'm gonna hunt for the pannon again and gidiga those bastards into the ground.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

BTW Wallin, there were two SEEDs on opposite ends of the room, I'd be fighting one while the other shoots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aquafire on 2006-11-02 15:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aquafire on 2006-11-02 15:50 ]</font>

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 07:17 PM
Just got the pannon back. MY PANNON, YOU SEED WON'T HAVE IT sssss..

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 2, 2006, 07:26 PM
qhwn it rears back, move its using a fireball. If it puts its face in the gorund, its gonna send a whip at you, which you can see via dust spots ont he ground, soy ou move away again. Its quite simple really.
ah two of, fight on far side of one an dits whip will be out of range, just pay more attention to dodging then damageing until first one is down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-11-02 16:27 ]</font>

Shanira
Nov 2, 2006, 07:43 PM
To the OP: You're just gonna loooooove the HIVE if you think those guys and their projectiles are bad. >_>

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 07:45 PM
O boy the HIVE? Cool I just got the De Ragon's Head.

Pandatron
Nov 2, 2006, 07:51 PM
*reads first post then latter*

This is why we calm down first and then post less confusion that way. Also if you think that's bad wait till you get to Chapter 11 and 12 were it takes about 2-3 hours to finish the mission (at least in the JP story mode anyways probably didn't have the best gear i could get ^_^;;;)

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 07:55 PM
You think my first post was confusing?

McLaughlin
Nov 2, 2006, 08:11 PM
Going 5 hours without saving is just idiotic.

A lesson learned.

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 08:44 PM
Actually the majority of those hours were spent by leaving the game on and turning the TV and stereo off.

Dhylec
Nov 2, 2006, 08:51 PM
On 2006-11-02 17:44, aquafire wrote:
Actually the majority of those hours were spent by leaving the game on and turning the TV and stereo off.

Then there isn't much lost, so big deal right?

aquafire
Nov 2, 2006, 09:03 PM
No I said the majority not all. I lossed a good bit of exp, items, job points.