PDA

View Full Version : So when exactly can I feed my PM?

Marks
Nov 2, 2006, 06:48 PM
I understand it's 12 hours, but is it 12 hours after I fed it last time, or every 12 hours at some set server time all PM feeding limits are reset and PMs may be fed again?

Nani-chan
Nov 2, 2006, 06:51 PM
Think it's 12 hours after 1st item.

Wallin
Nov 2, 2006, 06:53 PM
12 hours after you feed them, I've made myself crazy and have been PM raises everyday to know.

So if the LAST TIME you fed anything to your PM was 10:57 AM, you can feed it 100 new items at 10:57 PM.

And in case you wonder why I emphasized 'last time', if you feed it 99 items at 10:57 AM, and feed it the 100th at 2 PM, you have to wait until 2 AM to feed it again.

SkiLLz003
Nov 2, 2006, 06:57 PM
i cant say whether or not hes right or wrong. ive clearly fed it over 200 items. and im still feeding havnt had to wait once. i just feed it like 80 times. go level up go to sleep come back and feed it more. and by the time u feed it 80 times *farming* ur whole day will be gone. so i advise just to level up naturally and feed it what ever you find. its kinda of dumb saving items up then when the time comes mash in 20 items. thats not smart. however in any case if wallin is right. save up 100 items your going to feed it. feed it 98 during the day and right before u go to sleep feed it 1 more. then repeat the process. but i still say dont worry just level up naturally and feed it what ever you find

SkiLLz003
Nov 2, 2006, 07:02 PM
sorry gotta add on hit wrong button.
i think mags would be great at these low levels but sega is going to make level caps higher and stuff. right now its the beginning and they are testing/waiting to bring out other items because maybe they would be over powered or something of that such. so my advice you can either spend ur whole life building ur mag and be level 20 while everyone is 80. or. level with everyone hit the cap level. then spend ur "EXTRA" time farming for ur mag. because im now almost 30 and my mag is almost 20. at 80 it fights with you. i estimate this. per every 20 levels. ur mag should level 15 times. 15-30-45-60-75-done. that would make you almost level 100 BUT it gets harder to level and more items will be dropping "that you can feed ur mag" so u will be like 50-60 and ur mag will be damn near ready to pop. so again i say just level up stop worrying get the items from monsters spend nothing on ur mag. boost ur level. get MP's (mission points) to level ur hunter, force, or ranger to 10 save up money for items / weapons look for rares and stuff and have fun with the game. dont think because ur mag isnt high u cant do anything just go through level up have a good time. ur mag will come soon enough (ps. the level cap has to be 60 it might be higher but im sure its 60+ there is a guy who is 54 and he says his mag is almost ready and he hasnt spent a penny on it. hes farmed / leveled the whole way)