PDA

View Full Version : Online NPCs in your party.

Retlaf
Nov 2, 2006, 06:48 PM
I was wondering how you get different NPCs to join your party? I did the tutorial (which I put off for 20 levels http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) and got Maya (I think that's her name...).

Is there a way for me to get other NPCs instead? She's really quite useless.

If not, what determines which NPC you get? (just curious)

DarkShadowX
Nov 2, 2006, 06:52 PM
The only other NPC you could have is your PM. But most NPCs are useless, I got Lou myself but I never use her, and while I really don't care, its not fair that she gets a Double Saber.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowX on 2006-11-02 15:52 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Nov 2, 2006, 06:56 PM
The npc is same as your race, I know Lou is Cast and Leo is for Beasts. The Npcs are decent when solo farming since when you invite them they are +3 your level. Lou does help me with damage when soloing Relics for example.

Even though they can heal themselves when low health they aren't fast enough to heal themselves when fighting bosses and such.

Mari-P
Nov 2, 2006, 07:21 PM
oh that neat me was wonder that also hehehe thankies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

A-Town
Nov 6, 2006, 06:43 PM
How exactly do you get them to join your party?

FenixStryk
Nov 6, 2006, 06:45 PM
You invite NPCs to your party when you're forming it. Just hit form party and choose their card.
Lou is decent. She starts with a Rifle, but pulls out Twin Sabers and occasionally uses a Rod for heals (albeit when she's at like 1 HP)
She takes very, very little damage from non-magical attacks, so that's cool, I guess.
NPCs are mostly useless, though. Rarely do they turn the tide of a battle; in fact, they're usually the cause of an S-rank loss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-11-06 15:46 ]</font>

pso123hrf
Nov 6, 2006, 06:48 PM
For me, when I make a new character, they aren't able to do the tutorial...my force was ablt to, and I got Maya (she is SO useless)...>.>

watashiwa
Nov 6, 2006, 08:38 PM
Lou is my baby.