PDA

View Full Version : Double Sabers Offline!!! Online??

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 2, 2006, 09:21 PM
they will be online in a later date

Ffuzzy-Logik
Not available yet online, and only Figunner can use it anyway.

aniscape
Hello all, I have been spending most of my time in offline just cause I am a story freak and love a good yarn! And PSU has a great story to tell.

Anyway I just got the ability to use the Double Saber and DANG!!! I synthesized one with a 20% Ice and grinded it to (4)

Wow this weapon rocks! I was a fan of the ones from PSO but with the Tornado Photon art I make mince meat of the baddies!

Is it available Online? I have heard that some content is not available yet is the Double one of these items?

If you haven't done Story mode I highly recomend!!

Xeveous
Nov 2, 2006, 09:42 PM
When you get higher lvl,grab a Hanzo,making one will be better of course,and make sure leo is in your party,and get s ranks,you'll get his Spinning Break....now that is a great wep,Tornado Break is good too.

aniscape
Nov 2, 2006, 09:47 PM
Cool... so until they bring the expert classes online no double http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Oh well I will just enjoy the heck out of it in offline and slowly build my online character to prepare for the Figunner class!!

So Hanzo is a double? Which quest do you have to do and get S rank with leo to get Spinning Break?

Loving the game and can't wait to finish the story to go online full time!

Are there any story specific quests online yet?

Xeveous
Nov 2, 2006, 09:52 PM
Its a sword,and it does not matter which mission you do,its a 1 in 10 chance of getting the players skill.

aniscape
Nov 2, 2006, 09:58 PM
Ohh...that's the one where you do the 2 flips in the air. Yeah I have that one but not the Hanso Sword. Sweet Photon ART!