PDA

View Full Version : Lets try somthing different

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 10:29 PM
I'm just curious about something. What (if any)is/are your fav creatures from PSO or PSU. Mine happens to be the Gol Dragon. What about you???

Sigma_GenX
Nov 2, 2006, 10:33 PM
I have to admit I'm a rappy fan. The little bastards are fun to shot when they try to escape.

UltimateCarl
Nov 2, 2006, 10:37 PM
Even though they do way too much damage, I've always thought the Chaos Sorcerers were really slick.

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 10:37 PM
Excellent! Come on, my fellow Hunters, give me more!!!

ProfessorZ
Nov 2, 2006, 10:39 PM
Ill Gill because they had a humanoid form and took sklill to take care of

Sigma_GenX
Nov 2, 2006, 10:39 PM
On 2006-11-02 19:37, UltimateCarl wrote:
Even though they do way too much damage, I've always thought the Chaos Sorcerers were really slick.

Those guys were pretty cool. They had those crazy little diamond things they used to cast magic. Good times, good times.

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 10:42 PM
Now we're getting somewhere! I did notice something though. Back me up on this: The Delsabens from PSU look awfully similar to the Delsabers from PSO. Any takers?

ProfessorZ
Nov 2, 2006, 10:43 PM
No you're thinking of dimenians

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 10:45 PM
Ahh! You are correct sir! Thanks for setting me straight.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 2, 2006, 10:45 PM
On 2006-11-02 19:42, Malachon wrote:
Now we're getting somewhere! I did notice something though. Back me up on this: The Delsabens from PSU look awfully similar to the Delsabers from PSO. Any takers?

Yeah, actually I noticed that right away to. The names are too close to be coincidence. I think It was just a little easter-egg thrown in by the developers. Kind of like the name of the Dragon boss is "De Ragan". Just kind of humerous little puns seem to be laced through the game.

Sigma_GenX
Nov 2, 2006, 10:47 PM
On 2006-11-02 19:43, ProfessorZ wrote:

I could have sworn they were called delsabers in Ep.2. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 10:49 PM
Speaking of puns, you hardcore gamers may pick this up right away: In story Mode, When you first visit the Parum Guardiand Branch, the receptionist says "All your futures are balong to us" which I thing is a play on the infamous "All your base are belong too us" from Zero Wing.

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 10:51 PM
On 2006-11-02 19:47, Sigma_GenX wrote:

On 2006-11-02 19:43, ProfessorZ wrote:

I could have sworn they were called delsabers in Ep.2. Maybe I'm just crazy.

That's the same thing I was thinking of.

Knoob
Nov 2, 2006, 11:07 PM
they look more like dimenians to me, delsabers were pretty lanky, and had that damn annoying shield

Malachon
Nov 2, 2006, 11:09 PM
D'oh! How could I forget that?

VanHalen
Nov 2, 2006, 11:25 PM
Hildebears were my favorite espically in Ep 3

but your right those delsaber's shields were annoying

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-02 20:27 ]</font>

Schubalts
Nov 3, 2006, 02:14 AM
Don't forget that delsabers would JUMP ACROSS THE FREAKING ROOM and pimpslap you between combos!

Eulogy21
Nov 3, 2006, 02:46 AM
This delsaber talk reminds of the the time when me and some friends were playing battle mode in PSO. I was a lvl 110+ HUcast and they were around lvl 50. We were in the spaceship. I forgot the rule, but we had all our stuff still.

I was handing them fresh whoppings when all of a sudden a delsaber came out of no where. I ran from it and it would follow me throughout the whole map, and it was actually keeping up with me. I would try to attack it but it seemed so indestructible. It evaded most attacks and it had an unfair amount of HP.

If memory serves me right, we finally took it down, but it wasn't long until another one came!

Stryfe1
Nov 3, 2006, 02:57 AM
Sinow Beats.

How they multiplied, turned invisible and would land an unexpected sucker punch.

Oh ya... and how they would occasionally heal and boost themselves.

randomGuy
Nov 3, 2006, 03:08 AM
I gotta go with Olga Flow's first form (are bosses acceptable? O.O) Sure he was a cheating a-hole most of the time, but I gotta admit it was pretty cool how he glided down the elevator shaft!

Currently, PSU's De Ragan is moving up my list...love it or hate it, that damn ground based fire attack is pretty cool. I've been KOed by this a couple times getting caught in the middle and what not. >.<