PDA

View Full Version : light element?

Disastorm
Nov 2, 2006, 11:27 PM
dark element weps do extra dmg on light right? Are there any light element monsters in this game?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 11:28 PM
End boss of Harruka Temple on Neudaiz is one, yellow jumping guys in the Sleeping Warriors/Relics quest on Parum is another.

Disastorm
Nov 2, 2006, 11:31 PM
what do u think the best element to make right now is, with the available levels. ive noticed alot of neudaiz guys seem to be ice. i think all the aliens seem to be dark. the boomas are earth?

Ether
Nov 2, 2006, 11:46 PM
Vahra and Polty are both Lightning, so you want to use Earth weapons on them. I don't really think there is a best element , since there are enemies of all 6 attributes in the game. However, Light is probably the worst right now since Linear Line is a pretty unloved stage

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 3, 2006, 12:06 AM
There's lots of fire mobs in the relics missions and raffan dragon mission, including de ragan himself, ice seems to be the most usefull element right now, after that probably earth

Pengfishh
Nov 3, 2006, 02:14 AM
Really depends on where you're going to spend a lot of your time. There are only three places to go right now, all three with a variety of enemies of different elements.

Xeveous
Nov 3, 2006, 02:45 AM
Light works,it does normal dmg on all mobs,extra on dark,less on light.....
Works same for all types.
Right now im using Light knuckles,i just walk around hitting everything that moves,and it dies....=)

Deja
Nov 3, 2006, 02:55 AM
Ice and Fire are the best I think, both great on popular planets such as Parum and Neudiuz. I'd start training the Zonde's in a while for Moatoob though.