PDA

View Full Version : Is there a point to twin dagger pa second swing?

AquaFlare7
Nov 3, 2006, 12:47 AM
As I see it, the second swing only hits twice and costs the same amount as the first swing. Wouldn't this make it more of a liability to your pp than anything?

Until proven otherwise I am going to spam single swing PA's around instead of double.

Xeveous
Nov 3, 2006, 12:55 AM
You do that...while i waste my PP actually killing things weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 3, 2006, 12:56 AM
First "swing" only hits 2 enemies, whereas the second "swing" hits 3... Either way you end up hitting 6 times each part of the combo.

Xeveous
Nov 3, 2006, 12:58 AM
More hits = More exp to the PA skill,More PA Skill = More hits and stronger hits.

In short....use it all or dont use it.

AquaFlare7
Nov 3, 2006, 12:59 AM
Fonewearl Lina...first PA swing is 3 hits, and second is only 2.

Xeveous...My PA is maxed right now >.>

EDIT: I'll leave the first line in to show im not afraid of making mistakes. I read your post wrong lina, and realize exactly what your saying now. I guess this makes the second swing very circumstantial to the number of enemies. If there are at least 3 enemies around then its worth it, otherwise its mroe efficient to conserve it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2006-11-02 22:03 ]</font>

Xeveous
Nov 3, 2006, 01:27 AM
Or do what i do,pwn everything in your path.
I use knuckles with Bogga Danga,quite fun to get that flip off,specially since it flings me forward,if im out of range of a mob,im in its face after the flip weeee.

Kimil
Nov 3, 2006, 01:42 AM
The first Dual Dagger PA is useless in IMO, but I saw another on some site, and it actually looked useful, plus then theres the third one, never seen it used yet though

jarek99
Nov 3, 2006, 02:00 AM
I was once in the crowd who thought twin dagger spam was cheesy, then I joined the club. Twin daggers are broken! I really want to know why I would want to use anything else for grinding xp? You hit all monsters near you with a press of a button. Another hunter and I run through "sleeping warriors a" spamming the PA with a Force AE nuking and healing us. Its sick. Monsters die left and right and the xp is insane. Again, you could use other types of weapons, but why? Of course there are other weapons that I like, but its too bad they're not as effective as twin daggers. Our little crew will likely all be 50 by tomorrow or Saturday on the 360 version. If twin daggers are wrong, I dont wanna be right.

bunnysama
Nov 3, 2006, 02:13 AM
all the PA's I've seen have their strenghts and come out to pretty much even in my book, sega did a good job balancing them and they look great too.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 3, 2006, 02:16 AM
3rd part of the current PA is the nicest, too bad max is 20 right now.

Rattetsu
Nov 3, 2006, 09:49 AM
The second PA does slightly more damage than the firsy, and its another fast AoE attack following your first PA, so it is very cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifb.

Shango
Nov 3, 2006, 09:52 AM
I've also noticed the second part doing more damage than the first part.

Also..

The first Dual Dagger PA is useless in IMO

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Have you actually tried it with decent daggers? Gotta be the best first PA in game..

Merumeru
Nov 3, 2006, 09:53 AM
XD color me surprised, twin daggys sure are looking like the best thing on the market now, at least until we get some A and S weapons

Rattetsu
Nov 3, 2006, 10:06 AM
On 2006-11-03 06:53, Merumeru wrote:
XD color me surprised, twin daggys sure are looking like the best thing on the market now, at least until we get some A and S weapons

lol /agreed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif