PDA

View Full Version : Neudaiz Missions Are the BOMB

Pengfishh
Nov 3, 2006, 02:05 AM
Those robots are crazy! And the boss is crazy! Terrible shame people are passing this by. So hard, so fun, can't be done without a Force. Greatness.

EDIT: Save the cursing for your post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-11-03 04:43 ]</font>

drmcst45
Nov 3, 2006, 02:06 AM
hhaah I just got done doing a neudaiz run with me, my PM, tutorial helper, and a random lvl 21 guy who joined half way through.

lotta exploision and what have you. hard battles but i got 2 inverter circuits and 2 turous

Garnet_Moon
Nov 3, 2006, 02:07 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:05, Pengfishh wrote:
can't be done without a Force.
It's the only place that actually requires a force to get anywhere, especially on higher difficulties. De Ragan A and Relics A are both easy with 6x hunters. If they can all Nanoblast even better haha. The problem with Relics A is it can get very annoying, very quickly...

daylight129
Nov 3, 2006, 02:07 AM
Yeah I always hit up neudaiz first to do missions. Of course no one is ever there for some wierd reason so I end up going to gay old Parum. (I FUCKING HATE PARUM AND ITS MEASLY TWO MISSIONS)

bunnysama
Nov 3, 2006, 02:08 AM
I like them too, and given my fondness for the neuman style sabers the free neu wood is always welcome.

we (meaning the psow community) should set up a day of the week as neudaiz day. Bring the kids, experience the culture, kill the local wildlife.

it would be a blast

SpishackCola
Nov 3, 2006, 02:09 AM
I need more neu ash...but there's hardly anyone in Neudaiz. I don't wanna pay 1k at the NPC or someone gouging the hell outta the price at their room shop either.

Mural
Nov 3, 2006, 02:09 AM
i just started to go to neudaiz and i love it o have been there a couple of time but now i am going to start to go there. it's alot of fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryogen
Nov 3, 2006, 02:10 AM
neudaiz is good stuff. Fighting robots, weak humans (sounds like females have orgasims when they are hit), and the huge Armored Core lookin mech as the boss. Good stuff. Neudaiz is on par (or more) with Parum's Relics and many people don't now that.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 3, 2006, 02:13 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:10, Ryogen wrote:
neudaiz is good stuff. Fighting robots, weak humans (sounds like females have orgasims when they are hit), and the huge Armored Core lookin mech as the boss. Good stuff. Neudaiz is on par (or more) with Parum's Relics and many people don't now that.

The only problem with Neudaiz is the ridiculous resistance to magic and/or physical damage everything has. The compromise is that Adahna Degahna takes full damage from all hits... I do 600x3 per pressing of the square button because I hit all 3 targets. That. Is. Fucking. Awesome. o.O

His boss music is very cool too. I'd go there just to hear that music, but I don't like being a rag doll to explosions solo. If I get blown up with a friend it's fun though lol.

Nani-chan
Nov 3, 2006, 02:16 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:09, SpishackCola wrote:
I need more neu ash...but there's hardly anyone in Neudaiz. I don't wanna pay 1k at the NPC or someone gouging the hell outta the price at their room shop either.

I've been duoing (with npc) for this stuff lately too, but I tend to convert wood into ash.

Sorenia
Nov 3, 2006, 02:17 AM
I think the biggest problem for this are the limits on universe size. You've got all those people trying to cram into the full servers to find groups easier but if the total population isn't high enough then it's still hard to find groups anywhere but Parum. Would be interesting if Sega would maybe try limiting each universe to one planet/colony only.

Pengfishh
Nov 3, 2006, 02:18 AM
The physical resistance was a drag -- having my usual hits of 120 drop down to 40.

Clyde
Nov 3, 2006, 02:20 AM
Hakura is the best dont have any idea how I could not have tried it sooner. BUt alas, as Penfish says people are just skipping this and instead doing tons and of dragons/relics. I certainly dont mind going to neudaiz. Even though its rare to get good groups there. We really need to raise the -Neudaiz is more fun then parum- awarness.
Also im on PS2, so if ever one of you PC/ PS2 wanna do neudaiz missions count me in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gavin_King
Nov 3, 2006, 02:32 AM
After doing Parum a million times, I agree... The other planet is a lot of fun. It's harder, but with a good group of people, it can be a lot of fun.

I had a blast the other night fighting the spiders/ninjas.... they're a pain at first, but with a force healing status effects, it's not bad at all. And actually a lot of fun.

Stryfe1
Nov 3, 2006, 02:34 AM
The Layout is so confusing...

but ya I killed the tank.

The_Gio
Nov 3, 2006, 02:36 AM
Well ive done parum loads of times and i havent gotten sick of it,but, neudaiz is fun, the scenery is beautiful and its funny when the robots self destruct because everyone is attacking it and then everyone runs away from it. Hey if anyone wants to do missions on Neudaiz,count me in too, im always up for fighting self destructing robots

Garnet_Moon
Nov 3, 2006, 02:37 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:32, Gavin_King wrote:
I had a blast the other night fighting the spiders/ninjas.... they're a pain at first, but with a force healing status effects, it's not bad at all. And actually a lot of fun.

Sure, everything is fun until you lose an eye to shrapnel or your friend falls down a flight of stairs from concussion blasts.

Aaomi
Nov 3, 2006, 02:38 AM
I wont remember his name but just before matinence, I did a run with two others to fight that boss that starts with an "O" for the first time. Was really fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Apathy
Nov 3, 2006, 02:38 AM
Neudaiz Missions are my perfered Salvage and Farming grounds. Personally I am a fan of the cosmetics, the music. Additonaly the skill it takes to transverse these areas are agreeable with me. The people I meet there are quite skillful and knowledgeable, I tend to run into "barbarians" alot at Parum. Which I cannot say if it is a good thin or a bad thing. I just cant stand doing Relics and Re Ragan a ga-gillion times.

Its funny how the planets currently are catering to different types of players. I know individuals who hate, and I do mean hate, the idea of stepping onto Neudaiz. I love it there. I cant wait for the third planet to open up as well.

lotte
Nov 3, 2006, 02:48 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:05, Pengfishh wrote:
Those robots are crazy! And the boss is crazy! Terrible shame people are passing this by. So hard, so fun, can't be done without a Force. Greatness.

I agree, the level you speak of is def. my favorite, only thing that sucks is the worms, but they arent in all the levels

Nani-chan
Nov 3, 2006, 02:49 AM
I just don't like that Gargoyle boss much, so I tend to go the shady forest route.

Ryogen
Nov 3, 2006, 02:50 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:13, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-02 23:10, Ryogen wrote:

The only problem with Neudaiz is the ridiculous resistance to magic and/or physical damage everything has. The compromise is that Adahna Degahna takes full damage from all hits... I do 600x3 per pressing of the square button because I hit all 3 targets. That. Is. Fucking. Awesome. o.O

His boss music is very cool too. I'd go there just to hear that music, but I don't like being a rag doll to explosions solo. If I get blown up with a friend it's fun though lol.

Yeah Newdaiz is a place where you really shouldn't solo. At least have 3 people.

PandaMasterX4
Nov 3, 2006, 02:52 AM
Just finished spamming Groove on A. This place is nuts. I come here all the time to farm materials. My friend actually took a screenshot of him soloing temple on B. He soloed the boss too. Boss is easy for hunters. There is a blind spot that makes it so simple. I did A with 2 other people and we beat the boss no problem.

Clyde
Nov 3, 2006, 03:00 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:49, Nani-chan wrote:
I just don't like that Gargoyle boss much, so I tend to go the shady forest route.

Deffinetly agree with you there. Ive only fought that boss twice and lets just say things could have gone better. He has way to many "surprises" for you. I think Oghagaug is the single thing I dislike about Neudaiz (alot stronger then he looks, and very over-powered) although fighting my way to him has some nice xp to it.

In any case if you bring people to neudaiz DO NOT take them to Oghagaug, or there sure to die, and probly not want to go to neudaiz again.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 3, 2006, 03:03 AM
On 2006-11-03 00:00, Clyde wrote:

Deffinetly agree with you there. Ive only fought that boss twice and lets just say things could have gone better. He has way to many "surprises" for you. I think Oghagaug is the single thing I dislike about Neudaiz (alot stronger then he looks, and very over-powered) although fighting my way to him has some nice xp to it.

In any case if you bring people to neudaiz DO NOT take them to Oghagaug, or there sure to die, and probly not want to go to neudaiz again.

Tell them about Adahna Deghanas frontal pulse laser too. My FOnewearl ate 200 something per pulse. lol I thought it was another heal move so I didn't move. Boy was I wrong.

I used scape dolls aplenty in that fight while trying to find out what attacks he had lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-03 00:06 ]</font>

Clyde
Nov 3, 2006, 03:07 AM
On 2006-11-03 00:03, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Tell them about Adahna Deghanas frontal pulse laser too. My FOnewearl ate 200 something per pulse. lol I thought it was another heal move so I didn't move. Boy was I wrong.

I used scape dolls aplenty in that fight while trying to find out what attacks he had lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-03 00:06 ]</font>

said "surprises" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/spoiler]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clyde on 2006-11-03 00:24 ]</font>

Apathy
Nov 3, 2006, 03:07 AM

Im hoping once i obtain my Vertical Launch Missles (SUV) he will be easier, but yes .. that boss is a pain. However I am going to keep practicing beating him, because I swear, that bad boy is going have something good sooner or later in his treasure chests.

Darkchampion3
Nov 3, 2006, 03:12 AM
I'd love to find people to do temple/rainbow B or A with... name Judgement on PC/PS2.

Losodo1976
Nov 3, 2006, 03:17 AM
Yup, Neudaiz is sweet.

SpishackCola
Nov 3, 2006, 04:03 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:16, Nani-chan wrote:

On 2006-11-02 23:09, SpishackCola wrote:

I've been duoing (with npc) for this stuff lately too, but I tend to convert wood into ash.

Yea, I was thinking of starting to do that to build up a stock of both. Keep forgetting I can synthvert wood into ash...

Symtex360
Nov 3, 2006, 04:17 AM
Just wait until you get to Mooatob. I think it's my prefered planet offline.

BrentGamer
Nov 3, 2006, 04:21 AM
I love Neudaiz. The missions are challenging, and I love watching those robots explode on the Hunters when the Hunters kill them with their melee attacks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BrentGamer on 2006-11-03 01:24 ]</font>

BooChan
Nov 3, 2006, 04:31 AM
Neudaiz is challenging. I soloed it last night and survived surprisingly.

Raikuro
Nov 3, 2006, 07:27 AM

[/quote]

That is exactly what scared me away from Neudaiz... he instantly killed me twice in a row and I recived plenty of compaints from my teammates for getting a B.

Neith
Nov 3, 2006, 08:28 AM
Neudaiz > Parum.

Grove of Fanatics is awesome too.

The boss thing (the flying one, can't remember how to spell its name XD) is a bit of a pain, and I died against it. Guess I was only Lv9 though, and trying to take it down with a Handgun on a Beast is pretty amusing.

Parum's ok, but I prefer the scenery in Neudaiz. It's a shame it's so quiet really.

Schubalts
Nov 3, 2006, 08:32 AM
Yea, Deghanna is crazy if you've never fought it before. I went there last night with a party of 4-5, and we got totally crushed the first time, but nobody cared and we went right back in and got our C-rank!

xFuZioN
Nov 3, 2006, 09:09 AM
I would have to agree in this one. Levels you up the fastest, and is probably the most fun.

Beck
Nov 3, 2006, 09:42 AM
Hakura temple is very underrated, the exp MP and money are awesome.People waste all their time spamming the shit out of De ragan and relics and forget about all the other missions.

Phreaker
Nov 3, 2006, 10:00 AM
Never mind, he's still there - someone spreading rumors. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phreaker on 2006-11-03 10:10 ]</font>

erwos
Nov 3, 2006, 10:17 AM
I saw someone mention the same thing over at the official PSU boards. The boss level on Neudaiz is now gone. I think someone over at Sega forgot that we want more content, not less.

The good news is that there's maintenance scheduled tonight, too, so it might be coming back soon.

Tygrus
Nov 3, 2006, 11:54 AM
At, what level would you recommend tackling the temple mission on B rank (I'm a level 24 force).

Dihnekis
Nov 3, 2006, 12:05 PM
Adahna Deghanas is there. I just played him, and got whipped on. I'm a lvl14 force and I was with a 16 hunter, and we got beat down pretty thoroughly.

Schubalts
Nov 3, 2006, 01:32 PM
Missile barrage + force = GG Adhana...GG...

Trinacepti
Nov 3, 2006, 01:36 PM
I haven't tried there yet, had planned to. I am rather tired of relics now.

KirinDave
Nov 3, 2006, 02:00 PM
Neudaiz is also where a lot of very cool furniture drops, cooler music, less obnoxious elements. The only bad things about it are one type of monster and one boss.

Neith
Nov 3, 2006, 02:23 PM
I can think of two bosses in Neudaiz.

Possible spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen them yet, I guess:
Ohmagoug (or whatever the hell it's called)
Adahna Degahna (the big mech boss)

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 3, 2006, 02:24 PM
I love running higher level Neudaiz missions, especially temple. They require much mroe teamwork, and seem alot more active.

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 3, 2006, 04:54 PM
I love Neudaiz except for the worms (and when Onmagoug killed me with some overpowered lightning cheese combo). I'll go back there when I'm done farming plain ol' Parum for its quick efficient money so I can clear out Neudaiz in style.

verc
Nov 3, 2006, 05:33 PM
I love the robots. When I play with my ranger friend me and my other hunter friend are always trying to blast robots into him with our sabers. But then there's our other friend trying to blast robots away from the ranger and force, so everyone just ends up being blown up lol.

Yeah i think the robots are annoying, but can be a fun time when you are messing around with friends.

I did not know the inverter circuit drops here. Very cool I must do this more.

Annoying thing though I have a Ripper and a Durandal that are ground 20, 30 percent. And those robots are ground. Gotta make some lightning weapons argh...

Nani-chan
Nov 3, 2006, 05:43 PM
I've been doing a few rainbow beast runs.

Allot of people complain about the worms, but I enjoy freezing them so just the atp down is slightly annoying.

Nuedaiz is just so ranger friendly, I love it.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2006, 06:21 PM
These missions are blown out of proportion..I think people are just afriad of a challenge. I did this today and it was an amazing combat experience, I might leave Parum a distant memory and always play on Neudaiz. Something cool about fighting on my home planet anyway.

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 4, 2006, 07:05 PM
I was fighting the Adhana Deghana (the boss at the end of Haruka Temple) and I noticed that I had a LOT more fun when I was being an idiot and fighting from the front instead of staying safe behind its back like a coward. I made sure not to let myself die (and used quite a few mates because I suck), and I certainly wouldn't try it on B rank till I know for certain I can survive a few hits, but still...that was fun.

ProfessorZ
Nov 4, 2006, 07:14 PM
I hate that no one is ever on Neudiaz