PDA

View Full Version : Parum and Neudaiz Souvenirs? Eh?

Flunky
Nov 3, 2006, 02:13 AM
From my brief searching I couldn't really find anything out about this, so...

In online mode at the Parum and Neudaiz synth shops there are the 'souvenir' boards that require 10 ???s. I'm guessing the souvenir is a decoration of some sort, since it's sold alongside the boss statue boards.

Does anybody know what decorations these are?

Also, anybody know what the 10 ???s are for these two boards? I bought both souvenir boards in the 360 'beta' and never got the option to make 'em. I don't really want 'em to clog up my synth selections, so I only want to get the board if I know I'll actually have a chance of making the blasted things.

Wallin
Nov 3, 2006, 02:17 AM
These are no good, do NOT buy these.

The Neudaiz Souvenir makes the 'Paper Lantern'... 1k to buy just the board in stores. You can buy them in player shops for less than 500, since they drop on Neudaiz randomly.

The Parum Souvenir is the 'Sunflower'. Again, random drop on Parum, the board itself costs 1k, but you can easily get it in player shops for less than even 300 meseta.

Flunky
Nov 3, 2006, 02:18 AM
Oh... it just makes the lantern and sunflower?

Thanks for the info, I've already found a bunch (and even sold my fair share) of 'em from doing missions.

Deissa
Nov 3, 2006, 02:41 AM
Actually, if you use Ash instead of Wood, it'll make an Airboard model instead of Sunflower and Touro instead of Paper Lantern
I dunno what Ebon would made, if anything

Flunky
Nov 3, 2006, 02:53 AM
Airboard model, eh? Is that just a linear-line-esque spinning object that displays an airboard (which I assume to be what Ethan rides in the beginning of the game)?

Numnuttz
Nov 5, 2006, 03:42 PM
hmm does anyone know why i cant make the latern? i bought the board and i have the materials but it wont let me make the item.

Kai_reborn
Nov 5, 2006, 03:48 PM
On 2006-11-05 12:42, Numnuttz wrote:
hmm does anyone know why i cant make the latern? i bought the board and i have the materials but it wont let me make the item.

Silly question but...Did you put your synth materials in storage first?

Numnuttz
Nov 5, 2006, 03:59 PM
lol yea everything is in but it just wont let me make it. weird aint it