PDA

View Full Version : Shops with Passwords???

Wallin
Nov 3, 2006, 02:20 AM
I'm not quite sure I understand the logic to this, I suppose there is some sort of privacy aspect, or perhaps you just don't want people spending money, for whatever reason?

But yeah, I saw at least one shop tonight on the search list that when I tried to enter prompted me for the 4-digit password. Oh well.

DarkSeph
Nov 3, 2006, 02:22 AM
It's the room that's the problem, I'm sure they don't realize it unless they are just doing to trade items with their friends only. If you get what I'm saying...basically it's the easiest way to trade items if you can't see your friends and want to pratically give away stuff cuz you can't meet up to play a mission and trade there.

Ok I'm rambling, I think you get what I'm saying now. Other than that reason it is probably because people password their room and don't realize it applies to their shop as well G http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Deja
Nov 3, 2006, 02:23 AM
They will release soon when after 4 days of business they have nothing in the bank

Nani-chan
Nov 3, 2006, 02:26 AM
I lock my doors during activities that I don't want strangers observing or interupting.

DarkSeph
Nov 3, 2006, 02:27 AM
On 2006-11-02 23:26, Nani-chan wrote:
I lock my doors during activities that I don't want strangers observing or interupting.

LOL!!!!! I Never thought of it like that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sounds interesting, I wonder what really does go on in some of those rooms now that you say that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ***HEHE***

DarkSeph
Nov 3, 2006, 02:28 AM
By the way Nani-chan, I might sound stupid for asking but what character is your Avatar?

Apathy
Nov 3, 2006, 02:30 AM
I lock my doors when I am out of stock, or do not want to be interrupted during inventory and restock. However I ALSO put [Closed] in my AD when this occurs. Hopefully the person will not be so unreasonable as to not come back. After all, only a few stores IRL stay open 24/7. Think of it as people running mom-and-pop shops instead.

Nani-chan
Nov 3, 2006, 02:35 AM
I think it's just a whitill newman female, I keep changing my avatar every few months. Hmm I think I'll try the angel PM now since that's what stage my PM's at; 62 Ranged.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-02 23:37 ]</font>

Trey_Winters
Nov 3, 2006, 04:14 PM
While only a theory of mine, I've found that once I opened a shop, I could no longer lock my room door from the panel on the wall. I did, however, notice that I could lock a door from my shop, but didn't try to for obvious reasons.

So, perhaps people think that the shop lock is actually now their room lock? Not sure...

daylight129
Nov 3, 2006, 05:07 PM
On 2006-11-02 23:35, Nani-chan wrote:
I think it's just a whitill newman female, I keep changing my avatar every few months. Hmm I think I'll try the angel PM now since that's what stage my PM's at; 62 Ranged.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-02 23:37 ]</font>

It's not a newman. Look at her ears.