PDA

View Full Version : Anyone 20+ and still haven't...

daylight129
Nov 3, 2006, 06:14 AM
Gotten their PM past level 5?
Been to Neudaiz?
Synthe-what?

I'm a victim of the PM one. Lol. I just can't find it in my heart to care about it enough. >>;

Hidoshi
Nov 3, 2006, 06:16 AM
Not level 20, but been playing since JP was released, so I guess I have authority to post.

PM levelling is bloody impossible IMO. I mean, if you want to do it, go ahead. I'd just wait until there's an actual bloody point.

Neudaiz is good to go from level 10+ really. I don't see why anyone would wait. It's not only worthwhile, but it's gorgeous to boot, especially areas accessed from the waypoint, like the Grove.

I refuse to synth right now. I know some people have found a use for it; I have not. I guess I will when I'm a higher level. Mm Durandal.

AquaFlare7
Nov 3, 2006, 06:19 AM
lv32 and only fed my mag once >.>

Hidoshi
Nov 3, 2006, 06:22 AM
Don't call it a mag. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Even I'm not that bad.

Feeding PMs is such a gruelling process though.

Pilla
Nov 3, 2006, 06:25 AM
Level 8 online and PM has one level..only because I give it all my Dimates http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but the only reason I don't feed it is because I need money for something to beat the crap out of the monsters I grind on.

Guitarsmasher
Nov 3, 2006, 06:28 AM
im lvl 25 and my pm is lvl 10, i feed it all the stuff i NEVER use like sol atomizers, star atomizers, trimates, stuff like tht, i only do it because it raises the % in which you wont fail at synthing stuff

Randomness
Nov 3, 2006, 07:10 AM
Mines level 20 and yeah, stuffing it full of junk healing stuff works well.

xRonnietricex
Nov 3, 2006, 08:18 AM
My pm is at lvl 56 and im lvl 37, force lvl 10, i must say though that feedind your pm sucks ass but not as much as watcging him make a 60k monomate. so thats why he is so high

AlMcFly
Nov 3, 2006, 09:03 AM
Yeah seriously, I'm level 35 and my PM is lvl 62. It really isn't that hard at all you just have to stay on top of it. It'll definitely take longer if you are going for classes like a mind pm.

Callous
Nov 3, 2006, 10:23 AM
Mine is left to rot. I want it to evolve, but it seems like such a hassle to figure at all out. Even more than a mag because I have to go all the way back to My Room to feed it. Maybe I'll get into it once all the other aspects of the game become second nature.

Yoruichi201
Nov 3, 2006, 10:33 AM
mine is level 1 and i am heading to neudaiz today after work. I am getting annoyed with my PM and the slow leveling. I miss my mag.

JohnBerserker
Nov 3, 2006, 10:40 AM
my pm has evolved twice. its at lv 25 i think. i play offline so if u think i screwed up writing it down, i didnt. im working on lving him up just to get his partner card. i really dont care what he becomes

Realmz
Nov 3, 2006, 10:42 AM
mines lv2 now, but i'm upping def to make it the best armor maker for freaking ever man.

AC9breaker
Nov 3, 2006, 10:44 AM
http://synbios.net/games/PSU/screenshots/pm.jpg

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 3, 2006, 10:56 AM
My human is level 12 and his PM is at level 4 right now. this PM is gonna be pure striking, but I'm worried about the TECHNIC, its almost gonna level up so I'm gonna try and give it only melee weapons so its TECHNIc won't level up. dunno if thats smart or not though, is it?

Diablohead
Nov 3, 2006, 11:12 AM
Honestly, if you could level a pm in a week the game would leave you with little to do, spending time and effort to get a pm that does things you want is worth it.

I believe making a lv80+ pm in 2 weeks quick.

Remedy
Nov 3, 2006, 11:44 AM
I'm 30 and my PM's only level 4, but that's because Technic is a pain in the ass to level.

Tekershee
Nov 3, 2006, 11:50 AM
I'm level 27 and I did the Neudaiz missions for the first time last night and my Pms only 5.

I did the Neudaiz missions on PSUJP though.

Endovelicus
Nov 3, 2006, 12:07 PM
At the moment, I'm level 28 and I've done the Neudaiz missions only a few times... my PM just evolved... it is level 22, and I love synthesizing stuff... it's the best way for me to make the most useful things, it is just hard to find the materials http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

uhawww
Nov 3, 2006, 12:11 PM
Character Level 28.
GH202 PM Level 38 (22 Ranged + 14 Striking + 2 TECHNIC).

Let's just say I buy LOTS of traps.

Lazygirl313
Nov 3, 2006, 12:11 PM
Level 22 and mines like lvl 27 I think.

Pikku
Nov 3, 2006, 12:16 PM
My PM is the same level as me... (Level 14).

Hnix
Nov 3, 2006, 02:03 PM
On 2006-11-03 08:44, Remedy wrote:
I'm 30 and my PM's only level 4, but that's because Technic is a pain in the ass to level.

Heck I'm trying to lower my pm's tech lvl. I want my pm to be good at striking and armor with a little range on the side. I feed it so many stat boosters and juices that the melee when up like mad but tech is right at the point it will lvl soon... Now I got too buy or make cast parts, get skill disks or melee wpns to lower it back down ><;

My human is lvl 16 and my pm is lvl 6

BlackShad0ws
Nov 4, 2006, 12:47 PM
Aight guys lemme just tell ya how this works. you work really really hard to get your PM to level 80 so it can fight,which i did. im a level 32 human hunter (one of the few left on the 360) and i have my PM coming around with me fighting all over. trust me, they will pay you back like no other if you have them get to level 80. my girl can synth a 5* at the rate of 77% and she never fails. even the armor syth's are about 60%. they are worth the money and time people, just let them show you

XCOPY
Nov 4, 2006, 01:47 PM
eh, I constantly zone out when reading about the synthing and PM stuff...it's just boring and slow..and needlessly complicated. Synthesis in particular is just a garbage aspect of the game, imo. I'd rather it be like old times when we just find everything off random monsters. I look at Synthesis and can't help but think "too much work...eh, I don't care anymore."