PDA

View Full Version : why must they be so mean?

hans4
Nov 3, 2006, 09:43 AM
they do matince but no updates......me sad now...

Dhylec
Nov 3, 2006, 10:16 AM
Maintenance doesn't have to be an update. It'd be nice to have an update for more content, but that's fine.
I'm taking the game slowly & enjoying it without any rush. People rushed, then get upset to find that there is little left to play for. Silly peeps. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-03 08:34 ]</font>

hans4
Nov 3, 2006, 10:37 AM
yea i guess i just wantred mor PA for my spear...

Deja
Nov 3, 2006, 11:02 AM
I read a post on http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com where someone whined about this, and a site admin. claimed the game has only been out for a week. He said to have patience, and there is something coming in a few weeks.

I feel sorry for the ones at lvl 45+ now, gotta wait WEEKS until you can do something. Right now you just grind to 50 and wait.

Natrokos
Nov 3, 2006, 12:44 PM
You could beat single player.....That should occupy you for about 4 days.

AC9breaker
Nov 3, 2006, 12:51 PM
I don't know why people are complaining, yeah the are few areas to play, but man there is so much stuff to do on the game as is, that I find it overwhelming. Besides leveling up and getting items, you can level up jobs, Raise a PM, open up a shop, craft and figure out clever and funny Shortcut macros. In anticipation for the expert class updates, I've been trying to level up my job to unlock Protranser. I recently got Ranger to 5 and switced to Force. It feels like a whole new game again to me.