PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Rare enemies other then rappy?

DragonStorm
Nov 3, 2006, 12:35 PM
Has anyone found any other rare monster other then the rappy yet? I am going to buy PSU this weekend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif for the pc. If anyone knows of any other rare monsters yet plz dont hesitate to post it. I'm dying to know what else there is other then a rappy, infact just how many rare types there are.

Dhylec
Nov 3, 2006, 12:37 PM
On the JP side, they've already seen the menacing looking Chao. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-03 10:14 ]</font>

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 01:14 PM
Tengohgs, in Block 3 of the Mission where you fight Onmagohg. Those are rare too...

Flunky
Nov 3, 2006, 01:25 PM
Tengohgs are rare? I've fought buckets of them, and while they give good experience I've not once gotten any notable cash or 'phat loot' from one. I suppose they do have ridiculous amounts of health just like the rappies, though...

Sable_Edge
Nov 3, 2006, 01:41 PM
Sounds like you guys would know so I'll just ask here instead of creating a new post....
Can you find Rappies offline? Like in Extra mode? I won't be going online for at least a week or two and need something to do...

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 02:05 PM
I've runned that mission about 5 times looking for Tengohgs, and out of five times they only popped up once for me. This is clearing every area before fighting the boss....so yeah they're not all there everytime you go and therefore are "rarer" then say the worms or rat dudes and such.

I dont know from experience but yes I do believe rare stuff and mobs are available offline....at least for sure they are on extra mode...story, not 100%, but I believe so.