PDA

View Full Version : PSU online Vs. PSU beta

Bluecowbank
Nov 3, 2006, 01:22 PM
Right now PSU online is just the PSU beta with a nice little 14.99 per month added to it, i hope when the add the content its huge, cause right now 15 dollars is pretty steap for repeating one mission over and over again, the casts have no new parts, B rank max weapons, no accesorys yet, or I have yet to find them. I like PSU, but right now I think alot of the game is just being supported by the self created hype the players made in waiting for the game, The censoring is extremly annoying, they censored out sega ffs.

I do like the game even though it has those short comings, but it still feels like 15 dollars is way too much for the lack of content in it as of now.

turtle323
Nov 3, 2006, 01:30 PM
Ehh its only 10$

Dhylec
Nov 3, 2006, 01:35 PM
Beta can't be compared fairly to the real game in term of playablilty & content, even connection.

I know people want the most bang for their bucks, but the US game is just released. Who wouldn't? In term of time, it's a newborn baby, vs another slightly older JP baby. New contents will be out as we go on.

Ehh its only 10$
$9.99 for me. ;]

MilkManX
Nov 3, 2006, 01:40 PM
Unless you are in Canada then it is $14.99

My problem is that for me the Beta had less glitches than the retail X360 version.

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2006, 01:44 PM
Strange. The last week I've played, on the retail version (post Saturday), has been completely smooth for me. It's been going quite well, actually.

The thing is, most people confuse the Beta with a real Beta. They named it wrong. It really was a stress test. The retail code was done, but the servers were the test subjects.

Still, I've had no real issues with the servers since Saturday.