PDA

View Full Version : Tengoh Bow

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 02:50 PM
Has anyone been able to make one of these yet on the US Server (or perhaps find a drop). I'd love to see a pic of it should someone have one floating around (I'm guessing it's the "bat Bow" we all saw a long time ago that shot eyeball arrows or something like that).

I know that the rare Tengohg mobs drop the item synth part...but has the board itself been found and if so what drops them.

Thanks In Advance.

Ceresa
Nov 3, 2006, 02:53 PM
Board drops in Agata S, so you won't get it for a while.

It's a piece of crap though, has about 40% the atp of my 6s bow grinded to +5.

Supposedly has some better pp regen or cheaper bullet costs but I didn't notice it.

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 02:57 PM
Ah ok then T_T

My force needs some new Kubara weapons...(and not a Blub sword...I'm sure my box breaking doesn't need a rare that badly).....and it just seems like all the Kubara weps on the US so far are all Hunter orientated...so when I saw this on the database I figured it was something to go for.

You compared it to a 6 Star wep already grinded however......how about on a comparible 4 Star weapon or vs. your 6 star wep ungrinded...how does it stand up then?

Ceresa
Nov 3, 2006, 03:01 PM
Well, the bow in online mode is 7s A rank, so it can't be grinded atm. It has inferior ATA to all bows less then 5s quality, but does have the highest pp.

Tengoh is 210 atp, 6s is 417, 7s is 487

The 4s bow is 287 atp so who knows, maybe they forgot to give it appropriate stats when increasing it's rank from story to online.

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 03:07 PM
ok, thanks for the info then.

Thrash777
Nov 3, 2006, 03:10 PM
I've got one of them, I found it on Neudaiz, Chapter 5

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2006-11-03 12:12 ]</font>