PDA

View Full Version : Funny moments with PSU

Axispoint
Nov 3, 2006, 02:52 PM
I did a search, but found no thread like this. Could use a few laughs, so anyone got any funny moments? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Two for me:

Earlier today I was playing Extra mode with my lvl 12 beast on the PS2 version. My 3 year old nephew was watching me play and was just really interested in the game. So while in the middle of combat, I gave him the controller (he really wanted to play, hehe and I didn't mind if the character died or not). First thing he does is pull off a 3-hit PA combo (lvl 12 Rising Strike, if I'm remember name right) and kills two monsters. That gave me a good laugh http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (that kid will be fun when he's a bit bigger and more easily able to hold most controllers in his hand).

I let him play again later and he spent a good 10 minutes just running the character around, with the occassional regular attack or PA combo (couldn't run and attack at the same time, tho). Was running around in a clear area, so no monsters, but he had a blast. Oh and he really wanted to see the dragon (he has dinosaurs labeled as dragons for some reason). Never got to it, but I can always film the dragon fight and have his mom show it to him. Can use the character I made for him I figure.

Ammy
Nov 3, 2006, 03:55 PM
I saw Optimus Prime dance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I also thought it was funny when someone busted in and was like " OVER 9000!!!! " and no one said a single thing ^_^

klunka
Nov 3, 2006, 03:56 PM
I've seen the "Over 9000!" displayed a few times. It cracks me up too hard for me to even respond.

Mystil
Nov 3, 2006, 04:55 PM
In a relic run I had today, our group was kicking the bosses ass so bad that he was going through the wall. We were pushing him back constantly with our PA spams LOL.

DrewSeleski
Nov 3, 2006, 05:30 PM
Someone in a game I was in claimed that armor didn't do anything.

DizzyDi
Nov 3, 2006, 05:38 PM
On 2006-11-03 12:56, klunka wrote:
I've seen the "Over 9000!" displayed a few times. It cracks me up too hard for me to even respond.

Yeah I've seen a couple of people spam that.
I saw a little newman girl dancing around, then she did a cut-in chat saying "MY DANCING SKILL IS MAXED OUT!". I felt kinda dirty watching her dance though, it felt like watching loli...

WarfieldCross
Nov 3, 2006, 07:06 PM
I absolutely love launching Polti into the air and watching them get blown to snot by gunfire!

Aberu
Nov 3, 2006, 08:12 PM
I joined some s-rank grinding fun. It said level 20+ only. The leader was 16. I pointed out it was kinda funny, he remained silent. Then a level 11 joined, and he kicked him, and cussed at him and stuff. I'm like wow your a hypocrite, and he says stfu or get out. Wow what a jerk I think but I just want some grindage so I ignore it for the time being. This other person runs ahead of the group and doesnt fight with us and fights elsewhere so I miss about 500 exp at least a whole dragon run. I say, could you mind not letting me miss exp. Once again, the leader says STFU you should only be running this for class rank (even though I go up 1/5 a level or so at that level on each run which isn't bad). He said dumspit stfu or get out. A couple others in the group are with him on it. I figure what a buncha lamers. Then I click the access point at the end before they get items. They freak out with WTF's and everything. I say, next time don't be such a dick. Go back to my room, have a good laugh and all.

Fleece
Nov 3, 2006, 08:23 PM
On 2006-11-03 17:12, Aberu wrote:
I joined some s-rank grinding fun. It said level 20+ only. The leader was 16. I pointed out it was kinda funny, he remained silent. Then a level 11 joined, and he kicked him, and cussed at him and stuff. I'm like wow your a hypocrite, and he says stfu or get out. Wow what a jerk I think but I just want some grindage so I ignore it for the time being. This other person runs ahead of the group and doesnt fight with us and fights elsewhere so I miss about 500 exp at least a whole dragon run. I say, could you mind not letting me miss exp. Once again, the leader says STFU you should only be running this for class rank (even though I go up 1/5 a level or so at that level on each run which isn't bad). He said dumspit stfu or get out. A couple others in the group are with him on it. I figure what a buncha lamers. Then I click the access point at the end before they get items. They freak out with WTF's and everything. I say, next time don't be such a dick. Go back to my room, have a good laugh and all.

Kids shouldnt be allowed online until passed 16 years of age to be fucking brutally honest...... i was playing WoW today (i play it with some friends so its not THAT bad lol) and i was in an instance (dungeon) Half my party left the team in the middle of it because theyd finished their quests and fucked off the rest of the team leaving us to die.......bloody kids.

Aberu
Nov 3, 2006, 08:31 PM
Yeah WoW had a real guild system so it was nice. Lot easier to run with nice people. This, it's a long road of pugging to find good people, or going on PSO-World vent and hoping they aren't just the level 40-50's that play ALL day that are on. I was pissed though, I mean a jerk like that shouldn't be allowed to run a game, and all the people in it were jerks too. They deserved to get screwed over.

Razorback
Nov 3, 2006, 08:32 PM
HEY! Wanna Good laugh?! THIS GAME BROKE MY X360 WITH LESS THEN 30 hours PLAYED!! AND RENTACENTER WOULDnt LET ME RENT ONE!! FUCK YOU MICROSOFT YOU DIRTY CHInESE BASTARDS

Realmz
Nov 3, 2006, 08:38 PM
my best moment was probably the one in my sig.

i just broke out laughing them

SethWhiteFox
Nov 3, 2006, 09:22 PM
I was 2 steps away from the steps that lead to Shopping Mall "A". Literly. Know what I did? I swang around and took the elevator insted. O.o Is it possible to be so lazy it rubs off on your PSU character? Oviously yes.XD

Ammy
Nov 4, 2006, 01:58 AM
I dont know what the deal is here, but all I know is I cracked up in raffon tonight when I say someone quote another guy, saying
" talking 2 1 of my psu girlfriends "

and I just couldn't help it

February
Nov 4, 2006, 02:00 AM
On 2006-11-03 17:38, Realmz wrote:
my best moment was probably the one in my sig.

i just broke out laughing them

haha i say that at least once a day

Garnet_Moon
Nov 4, 2006, 02:01 AM
Raffon Meadows: The LOL spam, OVER NINE THOUSAND, Rizens Pokemon Sing-a-long(who the hell actually remembers the lyrics lol).

De Ragan Nest: Kinky sex on the field after we had slain the dragon. LOL if only I knew how to make your character grunt and laugh without being hit or using an attack too. That was funny.