PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Locked on 360?

TheBlend
Nov 3, 2006, 03:48 PM
Just now, the game was lagging no one was depleting HP or PP, so we all did a log out.

Now when ttry to reconnect it says we did a irregular log out and are data is locked and to wait 10 mins.

Just wondering if anyone has or had this.

Maybe next time Ill wait for Sega just to boot me during lag time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheBlend on 2006-11-03 12:49 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2006, 03:50 PM
It happened to me once, during the beta. In that case, the servers kind of went down while I was playing. However, I was able to get back in later. When they were back up, the first time I logged in, I got that wait 10 minute thing. I then waited 10 or more minutes, and then tried again, and I was in.

I think it happens when you issue a log out, and the Sega servers couldn't properly save your character after you did (eg. they were already going down), or it boots you (by going down) and couldn't properly save your character at that time.

The server periodically saves your character often, while online, and attempts to do so right after your logoff, at the next interval. So anyway, the next time you come on, it'll probably have your character data as of the last interval that it saved. (Usually within 5 minutes or so)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-03 12:55 ]</font>

Evolution
Nov 3, 2006, 03:51 PM
lol yup, same thing here, I was actually on with two other friends and same message for them..

-Crokar-
Nov 3, 2006, 04:03 PM
yup same here was with 2 other people one of them i know is a member of here

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 04:08 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=125230&forum=20&5

The post near the bottom has a link for the 360 problem from Sega....yep there was a problem on 360, but I guess it's been fixed.

Mazoku
Nov 3, 2006, 04:12 PM
I am having this same problem right now. Tried to log in about 2 minutes ago, no luck. I logged out about 40 minutes ago.

Evolution
Nov 3, 2006, 04:19 PM
I actually remember this happening to a lot of people during the 360 beta, and the people that got the 'data locked' error were never actually able to get back online after the beta was extended.. A few people started refering to it as the 'data corrupt' message.. I certainly hope thats not the case..

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2006, 04:21 PM
It was a big shout, but most of the same people talking about it, were able to get back on with their character intact, (as of the last server save).

Evolution
Nov 3, 2006, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to confirm that I checked about a second ago and I was able to log back on so hopefully the rest of you guys can too.