PDA

View Full Version : The Truth on the Mad Catz keyboard...

OutlawOoR
Nov 17, 2002, 04:51 PM
Right now I'm mad I didn't get credit on the keyboard news... I'm the guy who emailed Mad Catz... arrrrrgggggh. Anyways if you guys want to see the email from Mad Catz here it is(and whoever owns PSO World I want some credit for the news!!!). Okay here is the email:

"Hello Josh,
First of all let me apologize for not responding to you sooner. We have seen a significant rise in emails from people now that Christmas is approaching. Mad Catz is currently looking at the online initiative of all the gaming platforms. We are developing a strategy to provide online gaming products for all platforms. We are evaluating the possibility of online gaming products to the GameCube (including the keyboard). Please check back on our website for any upcoming announcements. Take care.

Jermaine Wright
Mad Catz, Inc.
Customer Support Technician
[email protected]
http://www.madcatz.com"

Now give me my damn credit! *Goes Insane*

BTW I've emailed every other major US Accessory company(Interact and Pelican) and neither of them have replyed yet. I also tryed Nyko but you can only ask them questions about existing products...

-Outlaw[OoR]

NOW GIVE ME CREDIT!!!!! *dies*

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 17, 2002, 04:53 PM
(Kisses j00 on the forehead)
I just ate someone I killed recently.

ginko990
Nov 17, 2002, 05:45 PM
On 2002-11-17 13:53, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
(Kisses j00 on the forehead)
I just ate someone I killed recently.

O.o

Huh? Who?

Someone I know?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 17, 2002, 05:53 PM
I ate peps.

Sedyne
Nov 17, 2002, 06:03 PM
On 2002-11-17 14:53, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I ate peps.

5$ says snapple FDA'ed the body first.

Anyway....cool, glad someone got a reply on the keyboard thing. I'm happy if we get the keyboard by xmas. Right now no point in importing a KB when half of the community doesn't have one. + it makes it easier for me to level without ppl bichin =D.less talk. more play. there's something positive about everything right? =P

Shadow_Blade
Nov 17, 2002, 06:19 PM
Outlaw, does your credit matter to you that much when you think it through.Your keyboard news saved millions of lives! Even little jimmy! I mean, heck, a little credit over a million lives. You pick! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

...*cough*

OutlawOoR
Nov 17, 2002, 06:36 PM
you've made a good point... all those guys down at IGN seemed to think I ruined their lives by posting this there... anyways after playing some pso as anger management I'm over the whole needing credit thing.

Wang_Tang
Nov 18, 2002, 11:23 AM
Yay a keyboard. I can't even get online yet! >.<

Bah, as long as it's by christmas that'll be good, even though I'll probably be lvl 200 by then...

lvl 118 and counting...

Sion
Nov 18, 2002, 01:34 PM
thank you thank you.....you saved my life.....kb kb...come sooon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif...;_; pso without kb is like fries without ketchup...(and it sucks especially if you are used of using kb for dc..)

Mafu
Nov 18, 2002, 09:12 PM
I think GinkoBaloba proves a point!!

"O.o

........."

INTRIGUING!

-Mafu