PDA

View Full Version : Deciding on 400 series PM

bunnysama
Nov 3, 2006, 09:54 PM
I'm undecided on what 400 series to go for, I kinda want the 420 but hear it's alittle weak compared to the 410 and a pure strike 410 would be better for synthing weapons for me. I'm going to be a figunner and would liek to hear some opinnions on both models.

Tystys
Nov 3, 2006, 09:55 PM
I don't think you have a choice in the matter that much....O_O

Rizen
Nov 3, 2006, 10:34 PM
Well, Im not too sure what to tell ya. Personally, if you are a Cast or Beast, you have Lou or Leo for an NPC so you could get a 450 for healing and you can solo with them. If you are a Newman, you have Maya who heals at a decent rate so a 410 would be fitting there. If a human...well...Hyuga...hmm...errrrr*dashes off*

Well, if this didnt help much, try out This Topic for more help (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=123612&forum=22&25).

AeraLure
Nov 3, 2006, 10:35 PM
Well I can tell you if you want to use your PM for synthing some striker weapons you are certainly going to want the 410, as the 420 will need to have striking under 30 (as well as ranged) and that wont be any good for synthing striking weapons. If you really want the 420, you could make it have very high DEF and be a decent armorer (wouldnt be pure, but if I read the chart correctly it could have 90 DEF). For synthing anything else as a primary activity you are better off choosing a different evolution.