PDA

View Full Version : so horrible that people joining without reading

realize
Nov 4, 2006, 01:52 AM
Why so many people joining group that without reading? so stupid....
everytime i wrote "need ranger" in the partyname and comment, then as always a HUNTER came, and then i ask why,
he/she will said I HAVE A GUN http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i was like wtf, if u are serious then use ur freakin gun! my team dont need a extra hunter here....

and i dont know why SOME force like to use sword instead of rod/staff. i am totally screwed when they do that, well u dont have to be a melee class to fight item becasue i always set items in order....

this is my whole week experience...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: realize on 2006-11-03 22:53 ]</font>

Genobee
Nov 4, 2006, 01:54 AM
why do you needa ranger? I have never though in any mission, "hey I need a ranger" the only class I rejoice in joining my party is tha force cause they seem like the only usful class in the game.

Realmz
Nov 4, 2006, 01:56 AM
"how dare people play the way they want!!"

but really, some times it is annoying when people would rather watch you die and ruin the rank then pull out that wand and heal you...

Garnet_Moon
Nov 4, 2006, 01:58 AM
I haven't had a force in a number of A Rank parties lately. Honestly, even when they are around I never notice them. Rangers I do notice though. They have those cool machineguns that sound like they came from the GI Joe cartoon. And that's awesome.

Genobee
Nov 4, 2006, 02:00 AM
I love when a lvl 6 comes into unsafe passage B and dies in 2 hits then expects me to use a moon atmomizer on them.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 4, 2006, 02:04 AM
My mooners are for my PM. If you die and ask for a rez to get the XP off the boss i'm just gonna laugh and say what I always do: "lrn2dodgenub"

I don't mean it in a hateful way, but c'mon. If you stand around and eat that charged laser from that tank you deserve to rot for being an idiot. Especially if said machine has used it before and you are familiar with it.

"I didn't know he was gonna use it!"

lol right. It took him 5 seconds to charge his laser. The rest of us ran like little school girls from pedobear. You just stood there and got raped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-03 23:08 ]</font>

realize
Nov 4, 2006, 02:04 AM
On 2006-11-03 22:54, Genobee wrote:
why do you needa ranger? I have never though in any mission, "hey I need a ranger" the only class I rejoice in joining my party is tha force cause they seem like the only usful class in the game.

because it would be great if i am in front and people back me up LOL.
and i think ranger is cool XD

"how dare people play the way they want!!"

but really, some times it is annoying when people would rather watch you die and ruin the rank then pull out that wand and heal you...

wow i am not saying they cant play the way they want but its really freaks me out when people are not really doing their job....
(well i always use my medi to heal myself instead of waiting force to heal) but the point of inviting a force is their large damage right...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: realize on 2006-11-03 23:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: realize on 2006-11-03 23:05 ]</font>

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 4, 2006, 03:37 AM
<--- Never reads Party message or Loot Distribution rules. I just check amount of time room has been open. sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

-Shimarisu-
Nov 4, 2006, 03:50 AM

Why don't you play one then? Bloody hypocrites.

Nobody NEEDS a force. They just want one because they suck/are cowards/cheapskates who don't wanna buy dimates (I was a bit of the latter at game start, so guess what? I PLAYED as force till I could handle myself better.)

Rangers are useful however, far more useful to our VERY POWERFUL PARTY cause neither of us can hit dragons well with a gun. I bloody despise those dragons on A de ragan! FYI they have a melee resistance and are weak to projectiles.

Another thing that realy gets me down is how people are too bloody cowardly to join our parties. Guess what? I got tired of being rejected as a 2 man, low level 30s team on A rank de ragan that we just started bringing a PM and NPC along and locking the game. Thank you cowards, you have meant that we get a lot more exp and drops per game and also enjoy the gameplay a lot more because it isn't a "tag shit before it dies purely for exp" fest.

We were writing "need a RA" on all our games, but didn't complain when one didn't join, nor do we care right now. I usualy have max. 3 people in my parties now from my group of friends and that's the way we like it.

If you can't play A rank dragon quickly in the mid 30s with a 2 man, 2 NPC team, you need help. And yes we S rank it. And no, I personally don't care if we do or not, I play for fun with friends, not OMG MUSSSST PROTECT PRECIOUS S RANK bollox.

Haze2in1
Nov 4, 2006, 04:05 AM
Whatever happened to the friendly community.....................
Its no wonder the Japanese wanted to have separate servers to the US!!

Genobee
Nov 4, 2006, 04:47 AM
On 2006-11-04 00:50, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Nobody NEEDS a force. They just want one because they suck/are cowards/cheapskates who don't wanna buy dimates (I was a bit of the latter at game start, so guess what? I PLAYED as force till I could handle myself better.)

Rangers are useful however, far more useful to our VERY POWERFUL PARTY cause neither of us can hit dragons well with a gun. I bloody despise those dragons on A de ragan! FYI they have a melee resistance and are weak to projectiles.

Another thing that realy gets me down is how people are too bloody cowardly to join our parties. Guess what? I got tired of being rejected as a 2 man, low level 30s team on A rank de ragan that we just started bringing a PM and NPC along and locking the game. Thank you cowards, you have meant that we get a lot more exp and drops per game and also enjoy the gameplay a lot more because it isn't a "tag shit before it dies purely for exp" fest.

We were writing "need a RA" on all our games, but didn't complain when one didn't join, nor do we care right now. I usualy have max. 3 people in my parties now from my group of friends and that's the way we like it.

If you can't play A rank dragon quickly in the mid 30s with a 2 man, 2 NPC team, you need help. And yes we S rank it. And no, I personally don't care if we do or not, I play for fun with friends, not OMG MUSSSST PROTECT PRECIOUS S RANK bollox.

I don't play a force cause I don't feel like spamming heals all day cause thats all there good for......

Christ as a Beast Hunter there is nothing I can't solo with no problem. I can beat De ragan B without even healing.

tycl
Nov 4, 2006, 04:55 AM
boy im glad i dont play with losers like you people. your pathetic. the best way to play is with a little of everything. you need to move out of your m others basements.

daniel_drago
Nov 4, 2006, 05:50 AM
On 2006-11-04 01:47, Genobee wrote:

I don't play a force cause I don't feel like spamming heals all day cause thats all there good for......

Christ as a Beast Hunter there is nothing I can't solo with no problem. I can beat De ragan B without even healing.

erm...yez coz thats al forces are gd for spam resta and other heals all the time form wat im aware of they seem to be able to solo better than most hunters so does that mean they heal ther enemies to death?

Miyoko
Nov 4, 2006, 06:08 AM
... After reading this, all I can say is: I'm glad I play in locked games with my friends.

cobfab
Nov 4, 2006, 06:50 AM
On 2006-11-04 01:05, Haze2in1 wrote:
Whatever happened to the friendly community.....................

lol Yes, US players are just too plain greedy. Which is why we always see games like this "JP only".

But on topic, this is nothing new to PSO community. We have games titled "BA6 HU" yet FOs and RAs join.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 4, 2006, 06:53 AM
Genobee wrote:

LOL hypocrite.

Also:

Hahaha, bollocks. "Nothing I can't solo with no problem?" Would you call "Takes nearly an hour" much of a problem, because my EXPERT CLASSES on A rank take AGES to solo. Stop being a braggart.

And if force is the only USEFUL class in the game, what the hell are you doing playing a USELESS class then?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-04 03:54 ]</font>

cobfab
Nov 4, 2006, 07:05 AM
Whoever says a Force is only good for healing must have never played as a Force or doesn't know how to play one or just plain suck at the game that needs healing after every hit. Forces deals the most damage with thier magic. Foie, Gifoie, Rafoie etc. are there for a reason.

BluCast20xx
Nov 4, 2006, 07:17 AM
its only been a week geez. Stop treating this like WoW!!

Arias
Nov 4, 2006, 07:50 AM
Guys guys!!
Y'all watch your words please!
Tycl has a DARN good point there.
Shimarisu ... force is a very useful class, but not the ONLY useful class >.>
Just quit the game if you keep nagging about teams like that

sakeru
Nov 4, 2006, 08:09 AM
Hey i played with a force , and i kick serious butt. And people are always happy to see at least one char with a wand in there hand.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2006, 08:36 AM

Nobody NEEDS a force to win.

Fixed.

Me and my friend duoed Sleeping Relic C about 6 times. I was 15 and he was 18. We spent a lot on monos, but it wasn't too tough. Not having a force means you have to be in total sync with the other players. With 6 players this is'nt all that needed since 6 people = Lawn mower.

I don't join games, I make them but when I look through the list, only 3 pieces of info matter to me.

How many.
How long.
Item distr. Settings.

This is incase I ever decide to join one. NO hunter/No whatever/OMGNOLEVEL10s!!!11122threefourfive I don't mess with. It indicates a shady party leader. (sorry).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-04 05:43 ]</font>

Puppet_Papaya
Nov 4, 2006, 10:54 AM
And how do you know the Japanese aren't bickering just as much as we are?

boy im glad i dont play with losers like you people. your pathetic. the best way to play is with a little of everything. you need to move out of your m others basements.
Woah there, scooter. I think you need to take your nap and cool down. Maybe have yourself a glass of Tang.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2006-11-04 07:59 ]</font>

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 4, 2006, 12:20 PM
The useless forces are the ones who never heal, even after theyve taged teh mobs

Also a hunter can solo just as good as a force if he has the healing PM and some appropriate elemental dual daggers/spears

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-04 09:21 ]</font>

Haze2in1
Nov 4, 2006, 12:38 PM
On 2006-11-04 07:54, Puppet_Papaya wrote:

And how do you know the Japanese aren't bickering just as much as we are?

I play on the Japanese servers, and all games that I played I in, I was welcomed, so yeah http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 4, 2006, 12:52 PM
I agree with those who say "why do you need a ranger?" I think that any help is welcome but I think that Forces would be the most helpful ones, especially since Hunters like myself are the ones who usually fight up close where the danger is and we need someone to heal us, everyone can do their own thing, but I usually expect a force to heal us if were dying, after all, if we die, we lose s rank. rangers can help out too though, but I never NEEDED a ranger as though my life depended on it.

Remedy
Nov 4, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-11-03 23:04, Garnet_Moon wrote:
The rest of us ran like little school girls from pedobear. You just stood there and got raped.I'm so quoting that somewhere.

Razorback
Nov 4, 2006, 01:11 PM

If forces are the only ones you consider useful, try to make a party made up of 6 forces, whats that like 600 hp all together?

Genobee
Nov 4, 2006, 01:22 PM
Ends his saracasim

Yea I'm just kidding I realy don't care what you play as long as you don't die.

Razorback
Nov 4, 2006, 01:24 PM
On 2006-11-03 23:00, Genobee wrote:
I love when a lvl 6 comes into unsafe passage B and dies in 2 hits then expects me to use a moon atmomizer on them.

Same here, and i also love when im waiting for my friends to finish up with there mission, ill go join like a bunch of lvl 6 and when they die they think ill save them, ooooooooo i love hearing the yelling

Nietzsche
Nov 4, 2006, 01:25 PM
I participated in about every party setup you can come up with last night as a hunter (including 3 force 1 hunter) and i have to sayas long as people were doing they're jobs it really didn't matter who or what were there.