PDA

View Full Version : N00b questions

Otaku
Nov 4, 2006, 02:01 AM
well i dunno if these are n00b questions but what the hell. i was wondering which system had the best online play as in frame skipping to slow down times and all and what system do you all think most people are playing on?

thanks for the time sorry for the n0b questions im just too lazy to look them up somewhere else

-Otaku

Realmz
Nov 4, 2006, 02:03 AM
i think most people are playing on PC/ps2

the least slow down is probably 360 if you don't have a decent comp, otherwise it's the comp. PSU PC allows you to set your own frameskip aswell

Otaku
Nov 4, 2006, 02:10 AM
ok cool cause i was trying to choose which one to get it for pc or just buy a ps2 or xbox 360 and then get it for one of those but i will use my pc then its good enough. thx for the fast reply

February
Nov 4, 2006, 02:11 AM
PS2 gets pretty bad slowdown only in parties of 6, and really only then when everyone goes for PA's all at the same time. It doesn't bother me that much though.

Xeveous
Nov 4, 2006, 02:11 AM
Im on PS2 and ive seen very few lag spikes,but its not unplayable,its like a slow mo...specially if you got some music playing,makes you feel heroic! lol =)

Otaku
Nov 4, 2006, 02:13 AM
im sorry ive been out of the loop for too long in pso and psu but what are PA's -_- sorry

Garnet_Moon
Nov 4, 2006, 02:27 AM
On 2006-11-03 23:11, Xeveous wrote:
Im on PS2 and ive seen very few lag spikes,but its not unplayable,its like a slow mo...specially if you got some music playing,makes you feel heroic! lol =)

PS2 as well here. Bullet time has always been something I loved in the games i've played in the past. Whether intentional or not this is kind of cool. lol

Tystys
Nov 4, 2006, 02:31 AM
PC is best for low slow down.

Both the console versions have cases of slow downs but PS2's cases of slow down is hideous, -_-.

But if PS2 is your only choice, it's still fun