PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick reminder

Esti
Nov 4, 2006, 03:38 AM
Remember the life outside of the game, and especially your own health.

Don't neglect any other portion of your life for PSU, a game.

My guild leader is a total addict. By total addict, I mean he's been pulling all nighters if he can, and when he does sleep, he doesn't even get 5 hours. Recently, he has been accusing one of his friends of trying to take over the guild and of other pointless, idiotic things, because his friend keeps telling him to sleep.

When his other friend who has been friends with god knows how long told him to sleep, he accused this good friend of being under his other friend's influence.

When I met the man a few weeks ago, he was nothing like he is now. Ever since PSU has come out, he been getting no sleep, and gravitating towards a paranoid, nonsensical self. We as a guild, and as friends, are extremely worried about the man, as he is becoming a shell of his former self. Unable to think, unable to act, falling asleep at the controller... Just today he was drifting between sleep and being awake for atleast 30 minutes. This is slowly breaking the guild apart.

So everyone, please remember to not neglect your real life, and your real life self. It might be a fun game, but it's not worth wasting your body away.

(And to my guild leader, I know you read these boards, and I know you know this is me posting. Please, get some sleep, and by some sleep, I mean atleast 8 hours!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Esti on 2006-11-04 00:39 ]</font>

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 4, 2006, 03:40 AM
What if your real life friends play the game with you?

Deprimenthia
Nov 4, 2006, 03:42 AM
Anyone remember those FFXI warnings they had before you signed on into your world? Those made me laugh. >_>