PDA

View Full Version : Good money maker in extra?

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2006, 04:39 AM
I'm around lv50 and I'm saving up for some S-rank equipment. So far I only have my lance, and am now saving up for an armor piece and an accompanying defense unit. That's 1.5 mil total. Out of that, I have 250k. Is there anything I can do to speed up this process?

Xeveous
Nov 4, 2006, 04:44 AM
Repeatly do lvl 40-50 missions,find out which gives more money,and spam that till you get 55,and do the Two-headed Sentinel lvl 55 mission get s-rank,and you will be rolling in the dough. At 60,if you can kill fast enough,do the Ice mission where you have to kill 150monsters,forgot name,but its a money maker if you can get s-rank.

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2006, 04:52 AM
Right, thank you. At the moment I'm doing all the quests and trying to get S ranks in all of them. Some are giving me trouble, but I can just get back to those. I'll keep those two quests in mind when I get up to that level.

Xeveous
Nov 4, 2006, 04:58 AM
I get about 300k(this is just dropped meseta and s-rank meseta reward) in an hour if im non stop spamming the lvl 55 mission.
So counting selling items,i can get roughly 500k in an hour. Gotta love Extra mode...

DoubleJG
Nov 4, 2006, 05:48 AM
Do you let all of that meseta sit in your wallet in rot in Extra Mode? Seems that you'll eventually have no point for it, especially since you can't share meseta thru a common bank =/

D_S
Nov 4, 2006, 05:55 AM
If you get to level 60 do the kill 150 monsters in Moatoob.Its all ice creatures so bring something with fire and you'll get an S-Rank quickly.

If you get S-Rank it will net you about 100-150k each time.Pretty soon you'll have more money than the president.

Xeveous
Nov 4, 2006, 05:58 AM
On 2006-11-04 02:48, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
Do you let all of that meseta sit in your wallet in rot in Extra Mode? Seems that you'll eventually have no point for it, especially since you can't share meseta thru a common bank =/

S-rank gear is from 400k-900k meseta a pop. No wasteing here. Plus i gotta feed my PM ya know! lol

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2006, 10:02 PM
Heh, I'm still no where near being able to raise my PM. After I get my armor (900k meseta), I need that defense slot item (100 added defense, 650k meseta), then the S rank dual daggers, then the single daggers, then the dual handguns and rifle so I can level ranger, then some staffs so I can level force...

So, 100k a pop, huh? That sounds fun. The prize is the board for the S rank sword, right? Would I get more trying to forge the sword, or should I just sell the board?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2006-11-04 19:04 ]</font>