PDA

View Full Version : Partner Rooms

Ammy
Nov 4, 2006, 08:49 AM
Well this is my first PS game ever, and I absolutely love it. I used to play WoW but i was way more social than anything, so that game tended not to be for me, because I was supposed to be raiding BWL and stuff everynight, not talking lol.

I think one of the coolest things about this game is being able to just randomly stop by a friends room and say hi, or even better when you get a random visit, its just one of those small social things that makes it even more worth it ^_^

Mystil
Nov 4, 2006, 08:58 AM
I'm so wierd..just like I wont enter anyones house uninvited, I can't bring myself to just barge in my friends room. Been tempting cause I wanna see what thier room looks like but whatever lol. The only time I go to my room is to dump stuff. It's a very good feature though and I can see it being used well for groups that are planning something and need to be away from the crowd.

Ammy
Nov 4, 2006, 09:02 AM
yeah its pretty handy, especially if you're done running for a while and just wanna hang out, but dont wanna see all the banter outside.

Ive really only gone into rooms of the friends i have that ive gotten along well with, theres a few like 18 cards I have where im like " hmm...if I just barged in there they might get all weird "

But thats what half of decorating your room is for http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shanira
Nov 4, 2006, 11:50 AM
Love the rooms feature myself. Me and my friends often just hang out in one of our rooms after doing a few missions to relax and such.

Ammy
Nov 4, 2006, 06:29 PM
i love it, its pretty funny too when people randomly stop by, while im in the middle of talkin shit to my PM because it wont say anything other than " munch munch "