PDA

View Full Version : Mistake me if Im wrong but isnt there an expansion already P

-Asheth-
Nov 4, 2006, 04:39 PM
Here is the link to the news of the expansion:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/729/729671p1.html

I mean I keep hearing people talk about how this game doesnt have enough in it and the fact that its done on disk. Well that maybe true but when an expansion comes out for this game your going to be talking about a whole new disk. That will have more content more rares more weapons and missions planets. In my opinion we are only scratching the surface here.

The other thing from my understanding if the timeline is correct when the first update came out in japan with just the new missions and the new planet that one week later they got the level cap raise and the expert classes along with new rares and weapons. So 2 updates in about a weeks period. There is more to this game than what we are seeing and the content will roll in shortly.

Please reply but no flames please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Asheth- on 2006-11-04 13:44 ]</font>

Rubius-sama
Nov 4, 2006, 04:43 PM
2 updates in a week means Sega truly doesn't understand the market they're dealing with.

-Asheth-
Nov 4, 2006, 04:48 PM
2 updates in a week means Sega truly doesn't understand the market they're dealing with.

I have to disagree they are pacing it along right in my opinion. Everyone thought that they had found everything that there is to offer with the first to weeks they thought there was nothing to look for until the update. Well the crea saber board which is the board for a claire weapon. That adhana cannon board I believe its call is out there. There is another rare out there i think its a 7* twin saber. None of these were in the beta. So this is not just a release of the beta

Tystys
Nov 4, 2006, 04:50 PM
On 2006-11-04 13:43, Rubius-sama wrote:

Yeah you're right.

They should've taken the impatient adolescents into account too.

Genobee
Nov 4, 2006, 05:19 PM
NO sega doesn't know how to work an online game at all is the problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-04 14:19 ]</font>

Shinomaru
Nov 4, 2006, 06:47 PM
YEs there are Updates that are planned to unlock the stuff that are already on our disc / hard drives. but also there is an expansion planned for ps2 and 360. i think pc will be able to download it