PDA

View Full Version : Do you grind your weapons?

Carnage781
Nov 4, 2006, 05:13 PM
I do, well worth it ^_^

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 4, 2006, 05:14 PM
every weapon i grind to at least 2.

Hustler_One
Im too paranoid to risk losing my expensive 5* Duel Sabers, especially sinse the board I bought is now gone =P

Plus I cant afford to replace them right now anyway.... im trying to save up and get my Nanoblast for my beast =(

Flamingo99
I'm going to wait until I have 3 luck. I bothered doing it before though.

Tystys
Nov 4, 2006, 05:17 PM
It depends on the weapon. For instance, I only grind weapons that I really like and wouldn't replace any time soon.

Carnage781
Nov 4, 2006, 05:19 PM
I just grind whatever i use, then when I replace it, its more valuable ands i just sell it

segadrm10
Nov 4, 2006, 05:22 PM
yea i grind i have my twin ripper to +4

Stray_Mag
Nov 4, 2006, 05:23 PM
Grinding Person: "There is no chance of Failure."
Me: "Sign me up!"

Grinding person: "There is a <100% chance of success."
Me: "Aw Hell No!"

Does that answer your question? (If not, maybe this does)

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=125390&forum=20&13

Sorenia
Nov 4, 2006, 05:48 PM
On a +3 luck day with the right grinders you can grind even a B weapon up to lvl 2 with 100% chance success rate. There is really no reason for anyone to not do a little grinding. Don't try going past that till you have your backup weapon though. I never grind untill I have two of the same weapon unless it's an unimportant weapon type to me.

Elleranda
Nov 4, 2006, 06:09 PM
I went ahead and grinded (ground? o.O) my calibur to +4. I would have regretted it if it had broken, but it didn't, so yay.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2006, 06:14 PM
I do and I own a Rank C Twin Brand + 4 and a Rank C Twin Buster +3. 4 is as high as I'm willing to go.

Apathy
Nov 4, 2006, 06:15 PM
I grind weapons for my shop .. thats why the prices are the way they are (with the exception of raw-salvage weapons i pick up on missions). There is always a margin that I will loose the weapon and thus the profit. However, the accomplishment can be well worth it. As for my personal weaponry, I have grinded 4-5 times successfully before and decide to push it for a sixth and watch it break. I am a bit of a gambler you see, and I believe in the big payoffs If you are willing to take a risk, my favorite "katana" sabre is a +4 grind.

Wheatpenny
Nov 4, 2006, 06:17 PM
i grind just because I'm Ze'Gamblah!

Elleranda
Nov 4, 2006, 06:21 PM
The best way to do it is have two or more of the same weapon and grind each one until you have one left. Expensive, but you'll most likely end up with a weapon of great maiming ability.

AlMcFly
Nope, I will probably sometime in the future but as of now I have not.

Remedy
I grind up to the point where I no longer have a guaranteed chance of success. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jinto117
Nov 4, 2006, 06:22 PM
Well if your playing the story mode you can always just save before you grind in case anything bad happens. Can you do the same online?

FenixStryk
Nov 4, 2006, 06:22 PM
I don't grind. I dunno why, but I don't see the point at grinding so early. I'm going to sell what I use a few days after I buy it and move on to the next thing, so why waste the money on Grinders?

Elleranda
Nov 4, 2006, 06:24 PM
On 2006-11-04 15:22, FenixStryk wrote:
I don't grind. I dunno why, but I don't see the point at grinding so early. I'm going to sell what I use a few days after I buy it and move on to the next thing, so why waste the money on Grinders?

Because they're very cheap.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2006, 06:26 PM
And will be powerful than 'the next best thing' if grinded high enough.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 4, 2006, 07:08 PM
I only grind when it says very high, i got most my weapons up to 4 and stoped there, because i have a beast male and a cast male and it was my casts male's lucky day so i had him upgrade all my weapons

So pretty much dont grind past 2 unless you're on your most luckiest day