PDA

View Full Version : So I hit level 10 Hunter CL...should I?

daylight129
Nov 4, 2006, 05:34 PM
I was wondering if it would be efficient when after I've hit level 10 hunter, to change to a different class. Wouldn't all missions points I get from then on be useless if I just stayed hunter? I'm not sure yet what expert class I want to choose, but it's definetly Fortefighter or Figunner. So can someone tell me if it would be smart to level all the CL's evenly or do I not understand something in how the stats raise on level ups based on CL.

ProfessorZ
Nov 4, 2006, 05:40 PM
May I sugesst switching to a ranger then?

BloodDragoon
Nov 4, 2006, 05:40 PM
Leveling other classes will open more options for the expert classes that are planned to be released later.

daylight129
Nov 4, 2006, 05:44 PM
On 2006-11-04 14:40, ProfessorZ wrote:
May I sugesst switching to a ranger then?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I'm unsure if that will hinder my hunter growth if I decide to become a fortefighter.

Randomness
Nov 4, 2006, 05:47 PM
No, I think when you level, the stat ups are seen through the lens of your class's modfiers.

daylight129
Nov 4, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-11-04 14:47, Randomness wrote:
No, I think when you level, the stat ups are seen through the lens of your class's modfiers.

So there are 2 hunters.

One hunter is level 10, and level 1 Ranger, and the other hunter got to level 2 ranger, then switched to hunter and got level 10 with it. They are both the same level.

On level up, the person with the level 2 ranger would gain more RA stats on a level up?

Arias
Nov 4, 2006, 05:54 PM
I find this very confusing.
Don't get me wrong, I want to understand this stuff, for when I get the game, but...I just frekkin don't understand it, can somebody who understands this Hunter-Ranger-Force levelling stuff and expert class combined with it explain this to me?

JamesKilton
Nov 4, 2006, 05:59 PM
Your stats are only affected by your current job.

So the two chars HU10/RA1 and HU10/RA2 will both have equal base stats when they are HU (and same char level). Other jobs to not contribute to stats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JamesKilton on 2006-11-04 14:59 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Nov 4, 2006, 06:01 PM
What are you seekeing when the new jobs get released.
Do you Want Fortefighter only? If that is the case if you need jlvl 10 Hunter. Do you want Figunner? Then you need at least 5 Hunter, 3 Ranger in Jlvls.

I think what he meant is say all male humans gain + X stat at lvl 10 no matter what job they are. Then depending on your job they are modified. Hunters get more hp for example. If you switch to another job it doesn't hurt your hunters stats basically.