PDA

View Full Version : I play PSU around my PM

ProfessorZ
Nov 4, 2006, 05:47 PM
After I lost 3 5 star guns on Wednesday I've dedicated myself to raising my PM more. I only play to get money and buy things for my PM. But on the flipside its a level 32 GH 202 (Green PM) and since I'm making a figunner I raise my striking and ranged. Also when I make B rank guns I have an 80% success rate and 64% for 5 star guns. If you guys want guns made you can come to me. Forgot to mention this is the 360 version

Chris28
Nov 4, 2006, 05:49 PM
i havent done this yet but im gonna find a mission where there are boxes right near the start and you can get easy monos and di's and ill do that over and over to get the items and then go to my PM. I hope this works.

ProfessorZ
Nov 4, 2006, 05:50 PM
Look for rooms that have item distribution under set in order. It costs me 4k to get my ranged up 2 levels but its totally worth it IMO

Arias
Nov 4, 2006, 05:56 PM
I really don't understand the PM crafting...so I'll be playing the offline version first, so I can't screw up my online character...

::EDIT:: Just realized this is a worthless post.

Could do with some help ProfessorZ, unfortunately i wont have the 360version >.>

Nani-chan
Nov 4, 2006, 06:03 PM
I play mostly for my PM now too. It's 81 ranged, I can make a vullseye (high B rank) at 79% atm.