PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Presents in Shops

AkiraXxx
Nov 4, 2006, 07:05 PM
If you put a present in a shop, can people see whats inside the present? Or will it just say present. I was going to start a roulette type game, or just use presents to represent bundles of items that you can get for way cheaper. I have a box of 2 nanocarbons for 1000 meseta but im not sure if people can actually see whats in it when its in YOUR shop.

PSUCecil
Nov 4, 2006, 07:20 PM
Well, I've seen items call "Present" in a shop, and I had no clue what was in it. So I'm guessing that's how it always is. It gives the same description it gave on PSO, something about "There's no way of knowing whats inside without opening it."

Hope that helps.

Eliash
Nov 4, 2006, 07:24 PM
It won't show what it is but it will show the amount of stars it has, for example a monomate will show as 1 star while a scapedoll will show 8.

AkiraXxx
Nov 4, 2006, 07:33 PM
Ahhh ok, cause like certains ones I put up have more then 1 of an item in it. Like some have 10 b2's in it does it at least show a quanity or it doesnt show that either?

Randomness
Nov 4, 2006, 07:36 PM
probably not.

I can forsee this being a problem though.

Apathy
Nov 4, 2006, 07:39 PM
I forsee this possibly being abused in the future, Im gonna keep my eyes peeled now. Personally I never knew you could sell packaged items. But I DO wish you had the option to giftwrap Items from your personal shops (or CAN you and I missed it?)

AkiraXxx
Nov 4, 2006, 07:43 PM
On 2006-11-04 16:39, Apathy wrote:
I forsee this possibly being abused in the future, Im gonna keep my eyes peeled now. Personally I never knew you could sell packaged items. But I DO wish you had the option to giftwrap Items from your personal shops (or CAN you and I missed it?)

Yeah some will abuse it, someone just bought the one with 5 b1's and went nuts and bought 2 more lol, If i build a decent fan base for it ill probably keep mine going for a while, specially it will be fun once more rares come out. But I think you can wrap almost any item and put it in your shop, any items except meseta. As for gift wrapping items from your shop, dont think you can, I just quick travel to a item shop and gift wrap a bunch of things at once. I havent seen anyone doing this, and I doubt anyone else will for a long while unless they are from psow and see this thread. Iv'e realized I have alot of regular customers after looking at visitor logs, so I always try to contact them and get there cards so I can send updates through mail.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AkiraXxx on 2006-11-04 16:45 ]</font>

Apathy
Nov 4, 2006, 07:52 PM
On 2006-11-04 16:43, AkiraXxx wrote:

On 2006-11-04 16:39, Apathy wrote:

Yeah some will abuse it, someone just bought the one with 5 b1's and went nuts and bought 2 more lol, If i build a decent fan base for it ill probably keep mine going for a while, specially it will be fun once more rares come out. But I think you can wrap almost any item and put it in your shop, any items except meseta. As for gift wrapping items from your shop, dont think you can, I just quick travel to a item shop and gift wrap a bunch of things at once. I havent seen anyone doing this, and I doubt anyone else will for a long while unless they are from psow and see this thread. Iv'e realized I have alot of regular customers after looking at visitor logs, so I always try to contact them and get there cards so I can send updates through mail.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AkiraXxx on 2006-11-04 16:45 ]</font>

I think your idea is very "campy" and cool. I wish you luck on it. Perhaps I may try this myself In the future as a themed "Surprise Package Day!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif