PDA

View Full Version : List The Scammers Here!

Cal
Nov 4, 2006, 07:41 PM
I thought it would be nice to list the names of scammers you see in the game.

xbox 360:

Bounty huter: wants to trade flourescent bulb for 5k

????: other people are out they saying they will trade relic edge for 5k

WARNING: Earlier today my friend tried trading for the flourescent bulb and was scammed, he never recieved the item and lost 5k.

Randomness
Nov 4, 2006, 07:43 PM
did he use the trade window? If not, its his fault...

PALRAPPYS
Nov 4, 2006, 07:44 PM
Adam- Sells Rappy Feathers for 1500 and when you do the trade, at the very very last second he switches the rappy feather out and you give him 1500 for free.

*Xbox360

Cal
Nov 4, 2006, 07:44 PM
Yes he did do the trade window.

Xbob
Nov 4, 2006, 07:53 PM
There is no very last second...

Ryogen
Nov 4, 2006, 08:03 PM
Woah, Woah. Sometimes I think there is no such thing as a scammer if they are selling in a shop or trading. I call it business. Now there are people out there who are not smart buyers. I don't know...

Ryogen
Nov 4, 2006, 08:08 PM
Now I if someone tries to scam a newbie, now that is just wrong.

Randomness
Nov 4, 2006, 09:00 PM
So, how did your friend NOT get the bulb if the guy used the trade window?

Realmz
Nov 4, 2006, 09:05 PM
On 2006-11-04 18:00, Randomness wrote:
So, how did your friend NOT get the bulb if the guy used the trade window?

guy switches out the buld and his friend wasn't paying attention? only thing i can think of, but his friend still hit okay

CrazySwayzee
Nov 4, 2006, 09:28 PM
maybe your friend shouldn't trade with someone unless he knows the guy very well, so that he won't get scammed again.

Naes_Siwel
Nov 4, 2006, 09:33 PM
Don't they ask if you want to finalize the trade BEFORE the trade officialy ends?

Cal
Nov 4, 2006, 09:33 PM
im not sure what went on because i couldnt see the trade window, but its messed up when people do things like that to others. I just want to warn others out ther to be more careful with ther trading now that i know people are out ther doing this already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cal on 2006-11-04 18:34 ]</font>

AkiraXxx
Nov 4, 2006, 09:34 PM
Rule of thumb when trading. When you put your item in, Make sure its the right item, when they put there item in, make sure its the right item, when they click ok, make sure its there same item, when you click ok, make sure both the items are the original items.

When trading, if the deal is too good to be true, normally your about to get scammed. If they trade something, and when you put your money in, they close the box and say something like, "ooops sorry wrong button." and reopen the trade and you put your money in fast, then they put in something and hit ok fast, your going to get owned. Check 3 times when you do trades, and dont rush because its a great deal, rushing always leads to you getting scammed.

Havent heard anyone using any trade hacks yet, the community atm is so small it would be stupid for someone to go around using trade hacks because they would get reported quick.