PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only Force who hates Order/Random?

Xbob
Nov 4, 2006, 07:50 PM
I've always enjoyed finding my own weapons/items. Even as a Force, being a distance from the combat, I can still get loot way easier by just running up into the action when necesarry. With order, things are just irritating, because your turn usually ends up being something awful, at least with random, someone is getting that awful item by luck.

But random I find annoying too. Sure, everyone has an equal chance...

but do they?

I don't think it's really all that random. Out of 5 games I played with Random on them last nigh, there was always ONE person who'd get every item on the level, except for one, where someone else got one of the items.

No exaggeration either, they get EVERY SINGLE ITEM. Some of the random games I play, it seems even, but a lot more of them appear to "randomly" choose the same person several times.

Would I be complaining if I was that person? No, I wouldn't. Does that make me a hypocrite? Why yes, it does.

But that's why I simply use normal. If you get to the item, great, you got it. If not, oh well, maybe next time. Besides, what's satisfying about findning an awesome item, picking it up and watching someone else get it? That's so weak. This is especially bad if they set normal items to random/order. Because then unless you're an inventory freak, you have no idea when and if you're getting anything! I'd rather be the slow man in the race than the gambling bastard in the stadium.

GruesomeWolf
Nov 4, 2006, 07:52 PM
yes, you are the only force that hates it.

Next thread...

Miyoko
Nov 4, 2006, 07:54 PM
The sudden rush of these stupid threads makes me a sad panda.

PALRAPPYS
Nov 4, 2006, 07:54 PM
I'm with you. I despise random and order. It's gay. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. (Yeah, I had to do that.) I am a Force, but cuz of that, I just like to be an item hog, hm? That's good enough for me. Yeah sure, all you other FOs, put your items on Random and Order, but that one time you pick up your rare rod and it goes to the other hunter, then you'll se my point.

Ryna
Nov 4, 2006, 07:55 PM
This thread is being locked due to inappropriate language use.

SonicTMP
Nov 4, 2006, 07:55 PM
The horse is undead people... begin the exorcism!