PDA

View Full Version : You know what kinda party was fun?

Ryo_Hayasa
Nov 4, 2006, 09:30 PM
I had my first experience with a party of 5 rangers and one hunter. It was really weird, but was alot of fun.

I actually was the hunter of the party charging in with my twin saber/ saber handgun combo.

It was exciting, reminded me of Star Wars, or some weird RPG with that classic hero. Or being in the middle of some war.

Hmm, dare i say it? Pvp?

Hah i atleast can't wait for mission inwhich you fight nothing but NPCs.

Knoob
Nov 4, 2006, 10:13 PM
i want battle mode, rule 6 =[

Hidoshi
Nov 4, 2006, 10:36 PM
PVP would be nice. Arena rules as always. Regular PVP has such huge game-ruining potential, but arena combat is fun. It also makes more sense in the PSU context. Where a European medieval setting would naturally provide an excuse to go around sacking people for the hell of it (not exactly a civilised period of history), PSU's futuristic setting provides a convenient explanation as to why duels would be a) non-life threatening, and b) organised.

As to parting, I do like being in parties with rangers. It's definitely cool to watch. I just can't play one myself for the recharge time on pp. Though lately... Hunter is starting to treat me in a similar fashion when it comes to my photon art.

Razorback
Nov 4, 2006, 10:40 PM
i cant wait for microsoft to wipe off their mouths and leave the mens bathroom, but it will never happen