PDA

View Full Version : 360 PSU- online problems

TangledWeb3917
Nov 4, 2006, 10:02 PM
So at long last I finally got myself a guardians lisence ... but when I go to finally start my online game I get a message that I cant connect to the server. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems getting online

Elleranda
Nov 4, 2006, 10:04 PM
In before "See? 360 sucks ass!"

Though for your problem, wish I could help.

Ezekiel06
Nov 4, 2006, 10:05 PM
I get that too every once in a while. I just tell it to dissconnect an try again. When I do that, I usually get on after the 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Swifty01
Nov 4, 2006, 10:24 PM
I've had that happen a couple times as well. Like what Ezek said, just disconnect and try again. If that happens, I always get in my second or third try.

IB360sucks

McLaughlin
Nov 4, 2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah, the error you see (assuming it's before you get to the character selection window) is a bug Sega is currently working to fix.

Don't hit retry, just Disconnect and try again. You'll get in eventually.

Razorback
Nov 4, 2006, 10:34 PM
Yea its a bit of an annoyence, but do what everyone said already, its stupid (cause im not allowed to say 'gay' here) cause 2 updates and still aint fixed.

KirinDave
Nov 5, 2006, 01:38 AM
You can minimize this problem by quickly dismissing the ESRB notice (spam the button). I find that if I can clear this fast enough, I have only once failed to connect.

But one thing is clear, "Retry" never works.

happy_cricket
Nov 5, 2006, 01:50 AM
On 2006-11-04 19:34, Razorback wrote:
Yea its a bit of an annoyence, but do what everyone said already, its stupid (cause im not allowed to say 'gay' here) cause 2 updates and still aint fixed.

You aren't allowed to say it because gay and stupid do not mean the same thing.