PDA

View Full Version : Yohmei vs GRM 5 star daggers (and other weps)...

Marks
Nov 5, 2006, 12:45 AM
The yohmei have around 30 less atp and 30 more PP, is this really a fair trade? The 30 atp counts for every attack and 30 PP is only 2 extra PA uses...

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 12:55 AM
No it's not a fair trade. What you do is buy 2 GRM instead of 1 Yohmei weapon to compensate for the PP difference. Problem solved.

Kent
Nov 5, 2006, 01:30 AM
With the exception of Force-specific weaponry, I pretty much go with GRM on most of everything, unless I happen to come across a freebie (more or less, that is) Tenora Works weapon.

Numnuttz
Nov 5, 2006, 01:57 AM
yea i think tenora works are better for Hu weapons but thats just me since i perfer their sytle of weapons. but between GRM and Yohmei i choose GRM cause of the balance of atk and pp

watashiwa
Nov 5, 2006, 02:03 AM
I use Yohmei knuckles. =)

Genobee
Nov 5, 2006, 03:10 AM
I like Yohmei for guns and nothing else realy. too bad we can't get any B rank Tenora weapons yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Pengfishh
Nov 5, 2006, 03:20 AM
I much prefer the GRM daggers because of the extra power and the beauty of Buten Shuryen-zan. I carry two on me at any time and rarely, if ever, run out of PP (the occasions I do is if I spam it on one of those big bastards with mounds of HP). The power of my Rippers out-classes all other weapons on my palette, and the addition of a pair of good Autoguns blesses me further.

GRMs look cooler, too, if you care about that sort of thing. I do. My Ryo-Palasra is nice.

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 04:07 AM
For me its Guns = Yohmei (mechs = GRM, shotties = Tenora) and all melee = GRM. I'll see how this changes when Moatoob is opened and Tenora works weapons are available.