PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Grade Homework

geewj
Nov 5, 2006, 03:11 AM
(I'll spare you the actual spelling of some of these)

Assignment 1:

Interest Inventory Fill in the Blank

My name is Jared D. I have 2 brothers and 5 sisters. I am 7 years old. Last year I was in 2nd grade at Mentone School in Redlands. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite program is Simpsons. The time of year I like best is Christmas. The job I like to do the best is water garden. Usually I feel (happy, sad, worried) happy. Some of the things I DON'T LIKE are (1) jobs, (2) sister, (3) being lost. My favorite indoor game is game day. I would like to see 3 ninjas. If I could do anything, I would like to play super nintendo. I look forward to Mom Dad. I often worry about falling off the trampoline. When I don't feel well, I eat plain toast. If I could choose another name, it would be Carle. Yesterday, Mom made me happy, but Eric made me unhappy. People make me feel happy when they help me. Hitting me always makes me angry. My best friend is Dean. My best friend makes me feel happy. The animal I think I am like is a dog because I have one. The person I would like to be like is Bill Cosby. I am at my best when I am in a good mood. You wouldn't believe that I got stiches. I wish that I was rich. I'm afraid (of or when) I am alone. I think people like me. I think the lake is pretty and a swamp is ugly (no names). School is fun. My favorite subject is snack. The job I like to do best at school is file papers. The game I like to play best in the classroom is puzzle. If I could have one book, I would like a book about Bart; but I would never read a book about Bambi. When I read, I feel good. To me books are pages. I'd rather read than do my work. I (do or do not) read aloud because it bothers people. I'd read more if I'd like to. I like to read when theres(?). I do my homework so I can be smart.

I would like to ask my teacher these questions: 1. What time is it 2. Where do you live. Most teachers think I am late. I think my grades are average. I would like to learn more about indians.

Assignment 2:

Poetry is Feeling

Pick three of these headings (or make up your own) and write your own poems. Your poems should be at least three lines ling and can be longer if you wish. You may make your poems rhyme, but this is not required. Try to get in touch with your feelings, before you begin to write. Try to be as original and creative as you can. Think of a new way to say something! Happy writing!

FEAR IS...LOVE IS...TRUST IS...FRIENDS ARE...JOY IS...BOYS ARE...GIRLS ARE...ANGER IS...HAPPINESS IS...SADNESS IS...I AM... LIFE IS...MUSIC IS...TEACHERS ARE...WEEKENDS ARE...FUN IS...

1) Courage is when my three year old brother climbes the fridge to get the cookies.

2) Anger is when your brother hits you and you don't like it.

3) Fun is when you ride a roller coaster and you throw up.

Assignment 3:

Jokes around
Artistic
Real good at math
Earned 4 dollars
Dedicates his parts of his body to science when he dies

MaximusLight
Nov 5, 2006, 05:08 AM
An old school thing of yours hu? At least we know your real name now Muhohahaha!

CherryLunar
Nov 5, 2006, 11:18 AM
Wait... The Subway guy?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 5, 2006, 05:34 PM
On 2006-11-05 08:18, CherryLunar wrote:
Wait... The Subway guy?

Think his name is Fogle. AFAIK

Moo2u
Nov 5, 2006, 08:38 PM
I wish I was Bill Cosby...

geewj
Nov 9, 2006, 11:50 AM
Rather than make a new topic; a poem written some time ago, also found in keepsake stuff.

A Pome

im juyt five yeers old, but im riting a pome
its bout a burd, or a tree, or mabe a nome
In a cave, in the sky, or under the see
Well forgit about that, it was ritten by me

Not actually five

Solstis
Nov 9, 2006, 11:54 AM
nome? mome?

Zarode
Nov 9, 2006, 12:11 PM
MOME!? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

geewj
Nov 9, 2006, 12:17 PM
Not mome, I didn't make the mistake of pso until Highschool.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 9, 2006, 12:24 PM
On 2006-11-09 08:50, geewj wrote:

im juyt five yeers old, but im riting a pome
its bout a burd, or a tree, or mabe a nome
In a cave, in the sky, or under the see
Well forgit about that, it was ritten by me

The correct use of punctuation with craptastic spelling...R mak hud urt.

Moo2u
Nov 9, 2006, 02:33 PM
On 2006-11-09 09:17, geewj wrote:
Not mome, I didn't make the mistake of pso until Highschool.

That's where it all went downhill for you too, eh?

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 9, 2006, 03:33 PM
He's been stuck in FKL ever since. What do you think?

Squall179
Nov 9, 2006, 03:46 PM
Pretty much