PDA

View Full Version : PM "Synth. Tendency"

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 04:15 AM
I'm sure many of you have noticed, if you look at your PM stats it shows a "Synth. Tendency" on the second page. My PM makes mainly Weapons so its synth tendency is Strike. My question is: How many items do you have synth with your PM before it acquires a tendency?

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 04:19 AM
Mine says junk about its evolution chain, but at the bottom it has B St 0. No idea what that means myself...

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 04:26 AM
B St 0 is you PM's battle level if I recall. You have to take your PM with you to fight to level it up (levels like your job level after missions). Your PM has to be level 80 to get its card though.

KazeSin
Nov 5, 2006, 04:26 AM
"B ST" goes up once your PM is battle ready, it levels up as your PM fights with you.

SpishackCola
Nov 5, 2006, 04:28 AM
oh that's what that is. I knew it transformed and gave you its card at 80, but I never really tried to figure out what "B St" stood for heh.

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 04:38 AM
So back to my topic <.< but I doubt anyone knows the answer ;_;

Dein
Nov 5, 2006, 05:26 AM
Has your PM evolved yet? From what I've read on PSUPedia the tendency of a PM is affected by what they evolve into and that can give nice boosts to success rates on weapons in the corresponding category.

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 05:51 AM
Yeah it just hit level 51 as an Armor PM. I crafted like eight 1 star armors on it and it still isn't showing any tendency. Odd.

Lilium
Nov 5, 2006, 06:03 AM
I'm pretty sure that's just a fluff description depending which evolution your PM is and has nothing to do with the actual state of it's stats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lilium on 2006-11-05 03:04 ]</font>

Ether
Nov 5, 2006, 06:05 AM
The tendency doesn't have anything to do with what you craft with it, its just a static description of that particular model. The only pre 80 ones that I've seen with a tendency listed are 201 and 301, since you have to raise striking to get them, it isn't misleading to say the stats lean towards striking

Typhoeus
Nov 5, 2006, 06:39 AM
Awesome thanks Ether, thats exactly what I needed to know!

OT: Are these the two great evils?
Ether: 1000+ posts of helpfull information
Saner: 3000+ posts of who is more kawaii